“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Stamford, CT
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed at the hotel next door and walked over for breakfast in the morning. We chose buffet over table service, but the staff was very nice and came over (after getting the buffet) and made suggestions about food choices (i.e. try the omelet station). I thought the food was good and plentiful.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South Bend, Indiana
“HORRIBLE service! So, so food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Had dinner here while staying at the Hilton. Billed as a restaurant, but really just an area off the lobby. Very loud! Service is absolutely horrid! Ordered an appetizer I never got. When my dinner came it was cold. Never received any beverage refill, as I never saw my waitress again after I ordered my food until I called her over to ask for my check. There were 3 waitresses working (if you can call it that) as they were all huddled around the end of the bar talking. That must be their #1 responsibility, as taking care of the customers sure wasn't. Avoid this place -- walk down the street to McDonalds!

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Service, so-so Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Similar to the Hotel where it is based, Acqua hit the mark on service but not necessarily on its product. Service was fast and attentive without being intrusive. While drinks and the soup were fine, my main meal left quite a bit to be desired. I ordered the mushroom risotto with shrimp and was disappointed. The risotto was bland, although the portion was generous. In addition, the 5 shrimp that came with it were very small. For the price, I expected more.

Visited January 2014
Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“Food was very good, if your not in a hurry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I ordered when I was seated. To get seated I had to interupt the manager to ask if the restuarant was open and could I have a seat. Food took way too long but was worth the wait. Mary was my server and did a good job keeping my drink full and checking on me.

Visited November 2013
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Surprising find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were staying overnight a the Hilton for a stay and fly, and had dinner at the hotel restaurant. We never expect much from hotel restaurants, but this was a very surprising find! The food was excellent and the service was awesome! What a pleasant surprise!

• Visited September 2013