Sanitation is apparently not a concern there. There were feces smeared on the walls and light switches. Every wall had dried liquids that had been spilt or sprayed on them. The carpet was wet and sticky. (smelled like urine and soda.) We tried laying all of the towel on the floor so we could have a surface to walk on where our shoes would not stick so much, but the towels aborbed the goo too much and made the situation worse. There were no trash cans, and missing a few light bulbs. And the non-smoking room clearly wasn't.
Now to the outside. If you are into open air drug dealing, drug use, and and obvious prostitiution, then maybe this would be a place you like.
I did feel sorry for the poor woman who was left alone to work the front desk. She was kind and patient. All evening there was a steady stream of guests coming in to ask for help regarding their rooms or to air their complaints. Unfrotunately for her, hotel policy would not let her let people like me switch rooms.
We ended up sleeping in the car, and still had to pay them $66.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Baltimore - Bwi Airport Hotel
- Motel 6 Baltimore - Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Motel 6 Baltimore
- Linthicum Heights Motel Six
- Linthicum Heights Motel 6
- Motel 6 Linthicum Heights
- Motel Six Linthicum Heights
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HostelBookers so you can book your Motel 6 Baltimore - BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.