My husband and i came to this motel 6, after having a horrible experience with another motel six in Baltimore city ( we should have seen this coming). My husband reserved a room for us, but when we got there the front desk clerk was so rude . she said no rooms was ready and told us we have to wait( might i add it was past 3 pm). we sat in our car for 2 hrs, we went back into the hotel, and she acted like we had no business in there. she talked so rude to us, i demanded to see her manager.when the manager came he didn't correct her behavior, and after a 40 min discussion, we still never received our room and was given the run around. we sat in our car for another 20 min, than that same woman claimed the rooms was full when we went back( granted we had booked reservations online and she told us come back ) we sat so long, . She eventually gets off work and doesn't care that we sat some hours waiting for a room she claimed was getting cleaned and running us back and forth. The manager eventually tells us theirs no rooms available( false advertisement). I was thoroughly confused and angry with this motel, because reservations meant nothing and they lie and talk to guest rudely. Ive had to many bad experiences with motel 6 I, never ever will stay here again. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME ELSE WHERE.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Motel 6 Baltimore - BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Baltimore - Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Linthicum Heights Motel Six
- Linthicum Heights Motel 6
- Motel 6 Linthicum Heights
- Motel Six Linthicum Heights