I stayed in this Motel 6 for a week when in training for a new job in Oct. 2006. I arrived late on Sunday night and there was seedy riff-raf all over the place. The front desk worker was polite enough, but the room was awful! It smelled like a mix of bleach and mildew. The carpet seemed damp and tacky the entire week. The bathroom and shower were filthy, but at least the water was hot. The bed was very uncomfortable and after just a few nights my back was killing me.
The worst was that I honestly did not feel secure while I was there. Sure there were double-locks on the door, but several nights I was awoken at 3 or 4 in the morning by someone screaming outside. Young children were running up and down past my room until well after midnight most nights. I could frequently hear people speaking lowly just outside my room door. The parking lot was dark and hidden in the back of the motel with no security whatsoever.
Although I had paid up front for the room, I ended up commuting back home (2.5 hours away) every day the the latter half of the week, rather than stay at the motel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Motel 6 Baltimore - BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Baltimore - Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Linthicum Heights Motel Six
- Linthicum Heights Motel 6
- Motel 6 Linthicum Heights
- Motel Six Linthicum Heights