“Nice Weekend/Getaway Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Ranked #4 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Texas
“Nice Weekend/Getaway Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

This hotel was chosen based on the reviews on Tripadvisor.

We parked on the hotel lot for free!

The front desk staff were very pleasant and greeted guests with a smile!

Room 206 was nothing fancy, but not too shabby. The space was clean, without odors, and quiet. I heard no noise through the walls. The bed sleeps well, although the pillows were too soft for me. The bathroom has excellent water pressure and gets really hot if you need it to.

***I noticed a few scuff marks on the room walls but it did not affect my overall opinion of my stay****SEE PHOTOS

Free WiFi! The code is on the envelope the rooms keys are provided in. It lasts for 48 hours; the front desk cheerfully provides you the updated code.

Awesome free breakfast and business center in the lobby. Breakfast from 6am-10am consisting of bagels, muffins, cereal, waffles, sausage, eggs, coffee, juice. Very tasty!

Would Stay Again!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

465 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
philadelphia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

This is a large (5 floor) Hampton Inn, about a 10 minute drive from BWI airport. It seems to be used almost exclusively by people on business. There is nothing of interest within walking distance, being almost surrounded by numerous other hotels and commercial buildings. The facility itself is acceptable in most ways, but shows its age (or slipping maintanence) in the little things. For example: TV remote didn't work; iron holder fell off the wall upon use; bed-side lamp not screwed together correctly; other minor room annoyances reported to me by my fellow travelors. For anyone on government travel: the staff was ignorant of the "No Tax" policy, requiring several visits to the front desk attempting to correct our bills. As they finally agreed we were correct, it seems obvious that this should never have been a problem from the start. Breakfast was pretty decent, as was the 5:30 happy hour (free beer and snacks).

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

Needed an overnight stay near the airport before a flight home.
When I checked in, found out I'd gotten the wrong date on my reservation but the desk clerk was friendly and helpful in changing it and made sure to get me the same great rate I'd booked at. Room was a decent size, very clean, comfortable bed, quiet with no noise coming from other rooms, through the ceiling, or even from the airport only 5 minutes away. They were very helpful in pointing out neighborhood restaurants and will even shuttle you over and back from ones not within walking distance. On every count they performed at a 5 star level and I've stayed in a number of those (some deserving and others not). So even without the great price, I'd highly recommend this property. With the great price, makes me want to fly out of BWI again!

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

I picked up the courtesy phone at BWI and Mr. John, the shuttle drive, arrived within 10 minutes. My flight arrived 4 hours before check in and the staff made me feel comfortable when I set up my laptop in the lobby, connected to their wireless service, grabbed a cup of tea and participated in my company conference call. The young lady at the front desk alerted me as soon as a room was ready...at 1 p.m.! She didn't make a fuss about the early check-in. That was just the begining of the excellent service and hospitality that they showed throught my visit.

My room was clean, roomy and I loved the chaise lounge!

I WILL stay at this Hampton in again and suggest it to my friends, family and co-workers. Breakfast - Great; Hotel rooms - clean and comfortable; Service - Top notch.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Salem, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

I spent on evening at this hampton Inn.. The location is great when you find it. I took a wrong turn out of the rental car lot and that was my mistake. Had to get my gps running to find it, because if you take one wrong turn in that area, you are in trouble because the roads do not run in a logical path.. So once I knew where everything was, it was fine.

I had a rate that was for a single queen bed. I ended up with a King bed (my normal preference) for the low rate of a single queen.

As soon as I arrived, the front desk told me where the business center was so that I could print my boarding pass for the next day.

The room was huge and had a small couch. Also a microwave and refrigerator. It was a good room but since my day was spent in Baltimore, I more or less used the room to sleep.

I got back at 130 am from a meeting and slept until 515am so I could catch my 815 am Flight back home.

The coffee was on when I went downstairs to the lobby and they always have the great "to go" breakfast bags ready. I appreciated that and the support staff at the hotel,

And once they gave me directions back to the rental car lot, it was so much easier...

Santa Barbara, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

We stayed at this hotel because we had an early morning flight. The hotel is 10 minutes from the BWI airport. There is a free airport shuttle which was very easy to take in the morning. The rooms are clean and comfortable with free WiFi. We had a double room at a reasonable price of $89. Breakfast was included, but since we had an early flight we had to leave before breakfast starts serving at 6:00am. If you need BWI airport hotel, stay here.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

We had a very early flight out of BWI so we decided to use an airport hotel's park & fly program. This Hampton Inn allows guests to leave their car at the hotel for $5 per day, which is cheaper than the economy lots at the airport. However, you have to ask about this feature since it is not listed on their website. Big parking lot so finding a space was easy. The shuttle to and from the airport was quick and the drivers were friendly.

Hampton Inns are our favorite hotel brand and this one is similar to most others we have stayed in. Our room was smaller than most, however, but it was only for one night so no problem. I would have preferred a bigger bathroom counter. The bed was soft and comfortable but I slept poorly because I felt my husband move every time he moved an arm, turned slightly, blinked, etc.... the mattress was much bouncier than most. One of my favorite things about the room was the powerful hair dryer (little things mean a lot!) and the generous amount of towels were soft & fluffy. We left at 5:30 am so we weren't able to enjoy the breakfast.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!