You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Newton, Kansas
“No complaints”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We just finished a 6-night stay at this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers, and I would not hesitate to stay here again. The staff was very friendly and professional, and our room was comfortable and clean. I was impressed with the breakfast each morning, as the menu varied from day to day, and the food was quite good. This hotel is located just a few minutes from the airport, light rail station, and the MARC train station. We utilized the hotel shuttle each day and we never had to wait more than a few minutes after requesting the shuttle. We took the MARC train into DC which is about a 45 minute ride to Union Station, so access to DC isn't bad at all. A couple of complaints: our room did not have a refrigerator; I don't know if any of the rooms had one. The lobby area was uncomfortably warm while eating breakfast, and one of the two business center computers was almost always down. But I would consider those minor inconveniences compared to my overall favorable impression.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hello!

Thank you so much for choosing us here at the Hampton Inn BWI! Your review is quite lovely, and we truly appreciate your positive feedback. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed a variety of our complimentary amenities such as the breakfast and our 24-hour on demand shuttle service. I will pass your compliments along to our staff. As for the refrigerators, all of our King room types have them. Our lobby air conditioning has been repaired, so if you were to stay with us again this summer, you'd have a nice and cool area to eat your breakfast. Again, from myself and the staff here at the Hampton Inn BWI, we'd like to say thank you for your review! Have a great day.

Julia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel was horrible. The hotel is old and dirty. It needs to be completely renovated. From the carpet in the hallways to the rooms I would not walk around without slippers. When we checked in our room my husband saw a bug. The staff is unprofessional. The air conditioners don't work right, either you're extremely cold our extremely hot. The beds are old and lumpy. Not all the rooms have a refrigerator and microwave, which is pretty standard in most hotels. Their queen bed is really a full bed. There is no pool. The breakfast was ok. The best thing about this hotel is the exit! I will not be staying at this hotel ever again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Janine,

I am very sorry to hear that you had such an unpleasant experience with us; however, we are in the process of fixing all of those issues. Our hotel is in the beginning stages of planning a complete renovation, so the condition issues that you brought up will be addressed. However, our staff is extremely professional and guest-centric. Our team is full of people who truly not only care about their jobs and how they contribute to the overall success of our hotel, but for our guests and their experiences as well. We invite you to contact our hotel directly to speak with a manager regarding your recent stay.

Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Every time I stay at the Hampton Inn, I feel welcome regardless of the time I get to the hotel. The staff is very friendly, patient, helpful and professional. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The atmosphere is very pleasant. The food area is clean, well organized and offers a good variety of food for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Enrique,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn when you are in the BWI area! We really appreciate your feedback, and I am so happy to hear that our staff provides you with such a positive experience every time you stay with us. Have a wonderful day, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed after my connection was delayed, I dropped off my things and stepped out. Upon my return I noticed the drywall was separating and curving into the wall. The man at the front desk was very apologetic and gave me a new room. The TV in the new room had no signal and the faucet in the bath tub was coming out of the wall. I went to sleep and changed clothes without a shower. While the front desk staff was nice the shuttle was not a great experience either. I may have caught them on a bad night but I am not a fan of the Hilton chain anymore.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Matthew,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with us. I do not feel that your stay was a good representation of what we stand for, so if you could give us a call directly to the hotel and ask for a manager, we would be more than happy to try to rectify the situation for you. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Glen Burnie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have never had a bad stay at a Hampton Inn. My air conditioner was out and we needed a place to cool off. I rented the room for the weekend and had a wonderful time. The room was great, the staff was nice, and the price was excellent. I'm visiting family in August and I will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Emporia. Wonderful!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Hello!

Wow~so happy to hear that you had such a fun and memorable time with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI! Our team strives to make every guest's experience as awesome as yours. We truly thank you for taking the time to write a review because we love to hear that our staff is doing a great job. Thanks again, and have a nice weekend!

Hagerstown, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have stayed at this pleasant Hampton Inn on several occasions when we are flying out of BWI or taking Amtrak. It is ideally located for both, and the staff is very pleasant. Not sure if it was just the last few rooms we stayed in or my increasing age, but the beds on our last few stays were very uncomfortable. Not what you want the night before a long trip.

• Stayed May 2014
Good Evening,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good night's sleep; however, we could maybe provide some extra bedding the next time you stay with us to make you more comfortable. Thank you so much for complimenting our staff, and have a great night.

Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great connectivity for the airport with efficient shuttle service. Front desk staff is pleasant and very informative, with a sense of humor :) Room was excellent and very quiet. Enjoyed our stay! TV room and breakfast area off lobby was clean, spacious, with welcome feel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed meeting our amazing Front Desk staff. Have a wonderful evening, and come see us the next time you are in the area!

Julia

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!