“Do not stay here!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   829 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Do not stay here!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel was horrible. The hotel is old and dirty. It needs to be completely renovated. From the carpet in the hallways to the rooms I would not walk around without slippers. When we checked in our room my husband saw a bug. The staff is unprofessional. The air conditioners don't work right, either you're extremely cold our extremely hot. The beds are old and lumpy. Not all the rooms have a refrigerator and microwave, which is pretty standard in most hotels. Their queen bed is really a full bed. There is no pool. The breakfast was ok. The best thing about this hotel is the exit! I will not be staying at this hotel ever again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Janine,

I am very sorry to hear that you had such an unpleasant experience with us; however, we are in the process of fixing all of those issues. Our hotel is in the beginning stages of planning a complete renovation, so the condition issues that you brought up will be addressed. However, our staff is extremely professional and guest-centric. Our team is full of people who truly not only care about their jobs and how they contribute to the overall success of our hotel, but for our guests and their experiences as well. We invite you to contact our hotel directly to speak with a manager regarding your recent stay.

Julia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Every time I stay at the Hampton Inn, I feel welcome regardless of the time I get to the hotel. The staff is very friendly, patient, helpful and professional. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The atmosphere is very pleasant. The food area is clean, well organized and offers a good variety of food for breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Enrique,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn when you are in the BWI area! We really appreciate your feedback, and I am so happy to hear that our staff provides you with such a positive experience every time you stay with us. Have a wonderful day, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed after my connection was delayed, I dropped off my things and stepped out. Upon my return I noticed the drywall was separating and curving into the wall. The man at the front desk was very apologetic and gave me a new room. The TV in the new room had no signal and the faucet in the bath tub was coming out of the wall. I went to sleep and changed clothes without a shower. While the front desk staff was nice the shuttle was not a great experience either. I may have caught them on a bad night but I am not a fan of the Hilton chain anymore.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Matthew,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with us. I do not feel that your stay was a good representation of what we stand for, so if you could give us a call directly to the hotel and ask for a manager, we would be more than happy to try to rectify the situation for you. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Glen Burnie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have never had a bad stay at a Hampton Inn. My air conditioner was out and we needed a place to cool off. I rented the room for the weekend and had a wonderful time. The room was great, the staff was nice, and the price was excellent. I'm visiting family in August and I will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Emporia. Wonderful!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Hello!

Wow~so happy to hear that you had such a fun and memorable time with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI! Our team strives to make every guest's experience as awesome as yours. We truly thank you for taking the time to write a review because we love to hear that our staff is doing a great job. Thanks again, and have a nice weekend!

Hagerstown, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this pleasant Hampton Inn on several occasions when we are flying out of BWI or taking Amtrak. It is ideally located for both, and the staff is very pleasant. Not sure if it was just the last few rooms we stayed in or my increasing age, but the beds on our last few stays were very uncomfortable. Not what you want the night before a long trip.

• Stayed May 2014
Good Evening,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good night's sleep; however, we could maybe provide some extra bedding the next time you stay with us to make you more comfortable. Thank you so much for complimenting our staff, and have a great night.

Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great connectivity for the airport with efficient shuttle service. Front desk staff is pleasant and very informative, with a sense of humor :) Room was excellent and very quiet. Enjoyed our stay! TV room and breakfast area off lobby was clean, spacious, with welcome feel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed meeting our amazing Front Desk staff. Have a wonderful evening, and come see us the next time you are in the area!

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Basically, this is a typical Hampton Inn with nicer towels than most. When I arrived around 11pm, I said to myself, what have I done? In the small lobby were two dozen or so tweeny football players and their parents. Steve was behind the desk, but was keeping his calm. I wouldn't have been so calm. I asked for a quiet room and he obliged me. I asked him about the shuttle the next morning and he said come down 10 minutes before I needed to leave.

Next morning came and I went down to the lobby. Steve was still there. obviously worked the night shift. He said the van would be back in 10 minutes. After 20 minutes I was getting worried as I didn't want to miss my flight. I went to Steve. Steve called the driver and Steve told him "Ok, no problem. I'll handle it." Steve motioned for me, picked up my two pieces of luggage and took me to the airport in his own car.

I was so impressed. Steve saved the day. He went way over and above to please a customer. Steve, I hope you are reading this. Thank you so much for your act of superior Customer Service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Good Evening,

WOW! What an awesome example of customer service from our Night Auditor, Steve! I am so happy to hear that he helped alleviate a potentially stressful situation for you, and was able to get you to the airport on time. He is a wonderful asset to our team, and your experience only affirms his commitment to making our guests our #1 priority! Thank you again for the review, and have a wonderful night.

Julia

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!