You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Raleigh, United States
“Service was great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for one night before leaving on a cruise and the hotel was sufficient but seemed very run down. I believe it was converted from a different hotel so they probably only had so much to work with. Nothing horrible but it was just not up to the standards we usually find at Hampton Inn. The room ( we had a "business suite" ) was much smaller than it usually is, though did have everything promised just smooshed into a smaller area. Everything seemed dark and the bathroom had a few cracks in the caulking as well as a bad patch job on the shower surround. I did not feel it was dirty, but it looked like it was old and not in good repair. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Both the front desk and the shuttle drivers were excellent. The great service we received made our stay more enjoyable even though the actual hotel was less than our expectations. All in all it was an o.k. room for a one night stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback, and most importantly, for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI! I do apologize about the condition of your room; however, we have an awesome maintenance staff who works very hard to repair anything that is wrong with our property so they will be notified about your room. I'm happy to hear that you loved our service! Our goal is to make each experience fantastic for each guest, so I'm proud that my staff succeeded. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area, and I hope you have a lovely day!

york pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed here from 7 at night to 4 a.m. The room was a bit small for Hampton, but clean and comfortable. My TV had some issues and in about 30 seconds, Damian, who does maintenance arrived with a brand new one. He proceeded to tell me how much he loved his job and how good Hampton was to him. Just a pleasure to meet such a nice young man. In fact the one thing I noticed was how happy and friendly all the workers I saw seemed. Even if it was only three.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hello!

I am so happy to hear such a great review about Damien! He is definitely one of our best workers, and we are proud to have him on our staff. Our hotel is full of happy individuals who strive to make each guest experience memorable. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Silver Spring, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

A wakeup call makes/breaks a flight. Missing this obvious part of customer service is an obvious flaw. It is not a mistake it is a catastrophic oversight. My hope is that this review educates another customer, as well as the management.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear Elliott,

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. We will be implementing a different method of doing wake-up calls, so that way, guests in the future will not experience a missed wake-up call. We apologize for any inconveniences that the missed call may have caused you, and we hope that you will give our property a second chance to prove to you that we have a great service culture here and truly care about our guests!

Hollywood, MD
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

3 rooms in one night...

First room (533)... there were remains from someone's bowel movement in the toilet...

Second room (535).. a lot of the channels did not come in on the tv...

Third room (520).. huge gorgeous suite with a jacuzzi tub and tv in the bathroom to boot!.... However, toe nail clippings left behind by a previous guest on the rug near the computer table area!!! The sink in the bathroom didn't drain properly and luckily I plugged the coffee maker in prior to adding the water, for it wouldn't turn off.

Maintenance was great... however should not have been needed as much as it was. He even noted that a wedding party had just had the suite (room 520), so it had been recently occupied.. so why wasn't the room vacuumed properly?!?!?

Hampton Inn has a 100% love it guarantee... and after all of the items above, and having maintenance in my room until after 10PM.... I was greeted the next morning with a bill. However, the bill was taken care of by the person at the front desk.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank drp20657
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. I am sorry that your experience with the rooms us did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We have addressed the issues with our Housekeeping department. Please feel free to call me should you have plans to come back to the area.
Apple Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I found this hotel to be very convenient to the BWI airport and a great value. The entire staff was friendly & helpful and the room very clean &comfortable. An added bonus was the manager's reception in which some appetizers, beer, and wine were provided for a short while one evening when I was staying there. Being close to the BWI airport made this a perfect hotel to stay at both while working the Baltimore market and for getting to the airport on the morning of my departure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your comments regarding the hotel and the customer service. We are pleased to read your feedback

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future
Best regards
The Villages, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I do not remember the girl's name that checked us in but she was absolutely wonderful, friendly and went way above and beyond to get us the room we wanted and to help us with directions. She was always smiling and just seemed very happy with her job. Also, the hotel shuttle drivers were great. Don't remember both names but did find my paper that I wrote down one of them on, Patrick. Instead of having to go and leave our rental car off, and then shuttle to the airport and then get picked up there, late at night too, he offered to advise the people to pick us up directly at the car rental place. Very much appreciated! We had an early flight in the morning so getting to bed that much earlier was a blessing. Our son has moved to that area and we will always stay at this hotel when it's easier than driving to his house in PA. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Bethesda, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

The hotel is old and in bad shape. The lobby has been renovated. The best experience at this hotel was the customer service. The employees are very nice and welcoming and go out of their ways to make you comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars

1 Thank Evenel J
I am sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At the Hampton Inn BWI, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
Best Regards