A Hampton is a Hampton when it comes to beds, pillows and breakfast. The one factor that can make or break a Hampton is the management staff. Unfortunately, this management staff doesn't understand customer service. There are plenty of other options close to this hotel. Do yourself a favor and book one of them.
I have 800+ nights in hotels the past 4 years and 600+ Hilton. Trust me. With all the other hotels in that area why risk having to deal with poor customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Hampton Inn Baltimore
- Hampton Inn Linthicum
- Hampton Inn Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Linthicum Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, recently renovated hotel offers 182 elegantly appointed rooms and a cozy lobby complete with fireplace, TV viewing area and business center. Room rate includes full hot breakfast, Monday-Thursday Manager Reception, wireless access, parking, free shuttle to airport and rail stations. Hilton honors rewards available. Convenient to major highways and Inner Harbor, just one mile from BWI Airport, Amtrak and light rail stations. Many weekend packages available. 100% non-smoking and pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.