The bed in our hotel room at this property was amazing. Definitely the most comfortable bed I can remember sleeping in, even more so than my own! The room was clean and nicely decorated. Given its location, I would`ve appreciated a list of local restaurants when we checked in. However, even though we were by the airport and it felt as though we were in the middle of nowhere, it only took us ten minutes to drive to Oriole Park and the waterfront. My only complaint is that the side door to the parking lot was supposed to be locked at all times (unlocked by guests with a room key), but it was never locked during the time we stayed there.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to people staying in the Baltimore area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Hampton Inn Baltimore
- Hampton Inn Linthicum
- Hampton Inn Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Linthicum Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, recently renovated hotel offers 182 elegantly appointed rooms and a cozy lobby complete with fireplace, TV viewing area and business center. Room rate includes full hot breakfast, Monday-Thursday Manager Reception, wireless access, parking, free shuttle to airport and rail stations. Hilton honors rewards available. Convenient to major highways and Inner Harbor, just one mile from BWI Airport, Amtrak and light rail stations. Many weekend packages available. 100% non-smoking and pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.