“hampton smiles” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   829 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #4 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
“hampton smiles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

while the hotel is undergoing some remodeling you still get that Hampton service
we where greeted with water bottles clean rooms and quick in, Breakfast was well stocked with eggs fruit, waffles bagels and cereal. Front staff was very friendly and the ride to the airport was quick and easy

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to review out hotel. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. I will share your comments with my team. We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future

444 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My 86 year old Italian parents who don't speak English well got stranded at the Baltimore airport when the second leg of their flight got cancelled. I called the front desk from where we were in Rhode Island and explained the situation to Gabby who took care of everything. She sent the shuttle driver to go find them describing to the driver what they were wearing. The driver found them outside baggage claim, of course waiting at the wrong spot! Gabby had the key waiting for them when they walked in, even thought to put them on the ground floor. She gave them some snacks and toiletries since it was so late at night and the airline kept their bags. She showed them where to get breakfast in the morning and what time to arrive in the morning to get the shuttle back to the airport. Then she called me back to say she had got them settled and what their room number was. What a relief for us being so far away and unable to do much. Then she even thought later that they are senior citizens and discounted the room for us. Cannot say how much Hampton Inn worked for us this trip. Thank you so much! Great Customer Service....

• Stayed February 2013
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that Ms. Gabby took care of your family members and we appreciate your feedback. I will share your comments witht he entire staff.
Once again, thank you very much
McDonough, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Old but clean property undergoing renovations. My room was clean and comfy and the staff was exceptional. They offered to shuttle me to dinner when I asked for local recommendations. I had a little vibration in my heating unit which the quickly repaired. Very quiet for an airport hotel. Good value and great proximity to BWI airport. Thanks for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Greetings to you and thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We very much appreciate your comments and we are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future
Ellicott City, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

A friend and I stayed here this past weekend. We were treated respectfully by the hotel attendant. She quickly acknowledged that I was a Hilton Honors member and that this stay [would] be counted towards rewards points. Before going to the room, she offered us complimentary snacks, which was a pleasant treat. The shuttle service was great and convenient. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had a variety of selections including cereal, waffles, and mini cheese omelets. YUM! Checkout was efficient and prompt, and the desk attendant, Tisha, was very accommodating. She addressed my concerns and displayed excellent customer service skills. She should be commended for her pleasant demeanor and customer service friendly attitude.

Room Tip: Please be aware that this hotel is undergoing renovations. So, some areas on the first and fourth f...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Upon arriving at the hotel, I was told the shuttle bus would take us to the nearest restaurant & pick me up. I was accompanied by a colleague and the frst thing that went wrong was the driver didn't even bother to get the door (as is customary). Gary (the driver then joked about what type of service I was expecting which was in poor taste. He also dropped us off at the bottom of the hill of the restaurant - normally one is dropped off/picked up at the "to-go" door. when we were ready to go, Gary told us it would be 10 minutes before he arrived, well thatturned into 35 minutes (we later found out he got off in that time so that is why we weren't picked up). Nevertheless, after logging my complaint, the operations Director, Patrick Wilson took care of us as only a true professional could! He along with Greg, Jasmine, and Kira, more than made up for that horrible experience that could have easily resulted in losing my company's business. My stay was a week and thosepersons mentioned made sure that every need I had was taken care of!

Room Tip: Ask for the king size room if it is just you and another, as they have the microwave/refridgerator i...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Greetings from the Hampton Inn BWI
I am so sorry to hear about your experience with our shuttle. Please accept my apologies. Please note that we have addressed your feedback with the concern employee. At the Hampton Inn BWI , we stand for a 100% satisfaction. We hope to welcome you again to our hotel in the near future.
Bermuda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Second Stay at this great airport hotel. It is well organised with wonderful rooms, a reliable shuttle service, complimentary hot drinks in the lobby and everything you would wish in an airport hotel. The breakfast-to-go bags are a really nice touch for early flights.

The hotel staff have fliers for trusted restaurants that will deliver right to your room! The food and service were excellent!

If business brings me back to the area I would not hesitate to book this hotel again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the Hampton Inn BWI. We very much appreciate your comments which we will share with our team.

Fairfax, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The AC Unit in my room did not cool properly. The Heater had been on all day and I wasn't able to get the room cool enough to sleep. I will stay at another hotel next to the BWI Airport next time. I hope to be contacted for either a full refund, or to be extended a free room at "another" Hampton or Hilton Property.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you need to get a good night's rest before a flight the next day.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Hello Mr. Wright:

Further to our phone conversation and emails yesterday, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. I am sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. As mentioned before, we do adjust our room temperature to 68 heat and 72 AC. Since you prefer the room to be at 65 AC, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel prior to arrival time, so we could adjust it in your room accordingly.

I hope you will enjoy the points credited to your HHonors account and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future

Mustapha Agourram

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!