We booked and stayed at this hotel for a Christmas cruise out of Baltimore to The Bahamas. The facility was excellent. Round trip shuttle bus and 7 days on site car parking were included. The self serve buffet breakfast was fresh and plentiful. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to any cruisers leaving from Baltimore and desiring a relaxing "start" and "finish" to their cruise from the Port of Baltimore.
The front desk staff were courteous and efficient and the shuttle bus driver was friendly and professional.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Hampton Inn Baltimore
- Hampton Inn Linthicum
- Hampton Inn Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Linthicum Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful, recently renovated hotel offers 182 elegantly appointed rooms and a cozy lobby complete with fireplace, TV viewing area and business center. Room rate includes full hot breakfast, Monday-Thursday Manager Reception, wireless access, parking, free shuttle to airport and rail stations. Hilton honors rewards available. Convenient to major highways and Inner Harbor, just one mile from BWI Airport, Amtrak and light rail stations. Many weekend packages available. 100% non-smoking and pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.