“Excellent place to stay near the airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   829 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #4 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Philadelphia suburb
“Excellent place to stay near the airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed here the night before an early morning flight out of BWI. The hotel is very nice. The room is modern and spacious. The free breakfast is excellent. They provide a free shuttle to and from the airport. We were able to leave our car in their parking lot for $5 per day. That is much less than other near by parking. There is not a restaurant at the hotel but there are several nearby. We would highly recommend this as a place to stay when you have an early morning flight out of BWI.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We very much appreciate your feedback

444 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have traveled numerous times through out the US on business and pleasure and stayed at this hotel as it was selected for the staying for a wedding. I have no idea that the service, staff and service at this hotel was going to be so excellent, at par with higher end hotels I have been before. From the front desk to the cleaning service it was excellent, not to mention the breakfast that it was so extremely well maintained, cleaned and incredible amount of variety and selection. Will not hesitate to stay at this hotel another time I visit Baltimore. BTW- the shuttle person (I believe his name is Marvin) took us in a few occasions to surrounding restaurants on the area and was very pleasant and attentive. The hotel is only ~ 1.5 miles from the airport and the shuttle service to airport and hotel and surrounding restaurants was free... I can't believe such a service could be done at such price..... The only area I did not rate was the swimming pool, as we were there for a wedding and in November and been from Florida that was not an option we look into it....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future.
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I travel at least 3-4 times a week, I base my stay locations by customer service. The help I received by Jasmin at the front desk was very helpful. I will continiue to stay at this property for the professonalism and courtousy I receive from Jasmin and the rest of the staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay and our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with Jasmine and the entire team.

Once again, thank you for your feedback

Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very close by the airport and very friendly staff... Rooms are what you usually get and would expect at a Hampton Inn...

I would definitely stay again when wanting to be near the airport for an early flight...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. At the Hampton inn BWI we stand for our guest satisfaction and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Willoughby, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite place to stay when doing business in DC/Baltimore area (I usually fly into BWI and take the train to DC to save money). Very good service, free breakfast, and free 24-hr shuttle service to/from BWI and the Amtrak/Marc station.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you very much for your comments and feedback. We enjoyed having you with us. We look forward to extending your best hospitality service during your nest visit
Bulverde, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We decided to stay at the Hampton Inn at BWI for convenience of traveling the next day. We arrived late due to highway closures and had called ahead to let the front desk know. When we finally arrived we were tired and stressed, upon walking in we were warmly welcomed and upon seeing my name the front desk clerk stated he remembered speaking with me and was glad we had finally arrived!! Wow, great customer service. We checked in and then had a wonderful dinner across the street at Maiwand Kabob, a great Afgan restaurant. The room was large and the bed was oh so comfortable. I was surprised at how quiet the room was considering our proximity to the airport. The breakfas area was mobbed the next morning, due to some sort of high school band event. The hotel staff went out of their way to ensure that we were able to get a fresh breakfast with so many hungry teenagers running about. The stay was short, but very, very enjoyable. Great Hotel, great staff!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. Your comments are very much appreciated. I will share your feedback with the entire team.

Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed in this hotel at the end of October 2012 - I had taken the Amtrak from NYC to BWI, was staying one night and then taking the train into DC the next morning. I arrived somewhat late at the train station - about 10:20 PM - I called the shuttle and the driver was there within about 10 minutes. He was very nice but seemed to be running a pizza delivery telephone number from the van as well? Seemed a little odd.....I digress....Upon check in, the front desk staff was very nice and I had requested 1 King bed but was given 2 doubles, which I didn't find out until I got to the room - not a huge issue - just a personal preference thing. Upon arrival in my room I noticed several things which did not match up to the rest of the hotel - while this Hampton was certainly not the newest I'd seen, it was not the oldest I'd seen either - my room was seriously lacking an update. The furniture was well worn, the desk chair looked like it MIGHT have been from the late 80's/early 90's, the bathroom was pretty used as well - the bathtub was definitely needing some grout and attention, and I have to say that the bed was not the usual comfy bed you find in a Hampton. Then there was the smell. I believe I'm right in thinking that this hampton was smoke-free - this room definitely was not. It stunk. I tried turning on the air conditioner to see if that would help move it around, but it did not. I called down to the front desk - and to their credit they appeared to be concerned about the problem, but stated that they were sold out and I had been given the last room. I asked what we could do to remedy the situation and mentioned being transferred to another property perhaps, as I have allergies and asthma (which is why I usually stay at Hamptons in the first place- they are usually pretty good about cleanliness and enforcing the no-smoking rules). My suggestion was completely glossed over, and they only could offer some air spray - which came about 40ish minutes later. They sprayed it all over my room, turned off my air, citing that the smoke smell was coming in from outside, and left. While it did smell better once the spray settled, the smell wasn't gone. I was so exhausted by that point that I decided just to live with it. The next morning, the breakfast was just OK - seemed to be a little picked over at 9 AM, and the shuttle driver on the way back to the Amtrak station was very pleasant and professional. I'm on the fence with this one - perhaps I just got a bad room? I have had a string of bad luck with Hilton Brands/Hampton Inns and have been threatening to the honors people (I'm 3 or four nights away from gold status for the year) for months now to take my business elsewhere - I've tried Starwood and other brands, but like I bad habit I keep coming back to Hilton/Hampton because of their convenient locations where I travel. I hope my luck/their quality turns around soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. I am sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At the Hampton Inn BWI, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Sincerely
Mustapha Agourram

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!