“Very Good Experience in a Crisis” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   829 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Antonio, Texas
“Very Good Experience in a Crisis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The staff at this hotel are very welcoming and accommodating. They remained cheerful and helpful in what was a tense situation. We stayed here during Hurricane Sandy and stayed longer than we expected. The staff never hesitated extending our stay as needed with all of the flight cancellations. In the pouring rain, the shuttle driver drove us to a local convenient store and waited for us to make our purchases.

I thank the staff for their courteousness and willingness to be so accommodating.

If we are in the area again for travel and need a place to stay near the airport, this hotel will be our first choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. I am glad to hear everything went well and you made it safe back home.

375 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Homestead, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I felt for the price I paid, it was average. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The shower was GREAT! You don't often get more than a bath tub/shower combo. This one was nice & spacious. We arrived late 2am, so we slept in and missed the free breakfast I'm sure we paid for it. Too bad they stop serving @ 10 :-( I wish more hotels would consider this and continue until noon, especially near the airports.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your feedback. We look forward to extending our best hospitality service during your next visit
Regards
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel twice and I can't say enough great things! It's clean, modern, beautifully furnished, friendly staff, great location and an unbelievable price!! They truly go all out to make you feel welcome!! This is my hotel of choice!!!

• Stayed October 2012
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Hello Ms. Nazma:

Thank you very much for taking time to tell us about your experience. We very much appreciate your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future

Regards
Locust Fork Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We rented 3 rooms at the Hampton Inn Baltimore airport while flying home from Baltimore. The hotel has no real problems. It's clean and comfortable. It seemed that the price was a little high for what you get even with my AAA discount. If I were only staying 1 night while flying out of the airport I might would shop around for a cheaper option.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Greetings to you

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Gary was my first impression of your hotel and he greeted me with a warm smile and friendly conversation and made my the start of my trip a pleasure! What a smart company you are to have someone with so much personality greeting your guests. He shuttled me to G&M for dinner and was there to pick me up after - what an asset to your company all Hamptons should be so lucky!

Room Tip: Great location - near delicious G&M would recommend to all.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your comments about the hotel and Gary. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with Gary and the entire team.

Dillwyn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was as described. Clean and very nice staff. I used to live in the area but all of the roads are now update and the staff at the hotel were very helpful getting me directions.
The room met my needs for comfort and relaxation.

• Stayed October 2012
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Best Regards
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

If you need to stay near the airport and want a good value the Hamtpton Inn is a great choice. My room was excellent and very comfortable. I liked the hotel staff I interacted with. Great option for near the BWI airport.

• Stayed October 2012
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will share your comments with our entire team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best Regards
General Mamager

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!