“Good location to BWI Airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport

You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   829 Elkridge Landing Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
St Charles, Maryland
“Good location to BWI Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I've stayed at the hotel twice this year, room was clean still have issue with housekeeping turning on air conditioner where room is freezing when return. Has fitness center that is adequate. Offers breakfast with variety of choices and Go bags along with an evening beer, wine and cheese in lobby. Hotel has shuttle service to airport and local restuarants plus $5 parking if staying and flying out of BWI. Internet worked well and they offer wired and wireless. My room had a small refrig and microwave that worked well since I was there for a weeks stay. Convenient to 295 into Baltimore and stadiums (about 7 miles) or shuttle to airport for train into city.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your feedback.

We will share your comments with our team which will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Mustapha Agourram

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Lovely hotel near airport free breakfast. Nice lobby with fireplace. Helpful staff. Would recommend to families with kids Close by is olive grove restaurant great for families. Very clean and updated no free wifi. I found the deal for hotel on Travelocity website. Stay here for a clean comfortable room

• Stayed September 2012
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The hampton inn BWI provides complimentary breakfast, Free upgraded high speed internet, 24/7 shuttle service to the airport, amtrack station and local restaurants, happy hour from Monday to Thursday and excellent customer service.

Berkeley Springs, WV
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stayed here before flying out for honeymoon. I had previously paid for the trip by reserving our room through getaroom.com (Kayak). After our stay, I noticed I was charged for the entire room again. Thus, we were charged twice for the same room. I called the front desk after I received my credit card statement showing the double charge. The front desk clerk admitted I was double charged and that I would be receiving a credit within three to five business days. After six days, no credit had appeared on my card. I called the front desk AGAIN, they apologized and said I would receive a credit within three to five business days. AGAIN, no credit appeared on my card. I called the manager and left two voicemails--my calls were never returned. I eventually had to resolve the issue with my credit card company rather than through the Hampton Inn. This was not what I wanted to deal with after our honeymoon. It would have taken the manager five minutes to issue a credit---obviously, customer service is not a priority.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the billing issue at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Sincerely
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Have stayed here twice recently in order to get very early flights out of BWI. Extremely easy to get to from our home in Delaware. Very reasonable priced and can't beat the $5 a night parking. My experience with the shuttle service both to and from the airport has been great. Getting a shuttle at 4:30 a.m. is no fun, but they make it quick and painless. Very quick to pick up at airport after being called. Hotel rooms are very functional. Beds are very comfortable. Like the bagged breakfast for those who don't have time for the continental breakfast. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with the rest of my team.

We very much appreciate sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Team Hampton Inn BWI
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while visiting our daughter who was enroute to Afghanistan. I was very pleased with our stay. The breakfast, which was slightly different every day, was awesome. They provided free shuttle service to the airport, the Light Rail and about a dozen local restaurants, all just minutes away. The staff was extremely nice and outgoing. We asked them what would be the easiest way to get downtown since the Baltimore Grand Prix was in town and traffic was going to be a mess. Following their suggestions, we took the free shuttle to the Light Rails station, then the Light Rail to downtown Baltimore to visit the Baltimore Harbor. This was a great way to go – at any time. Great staff, great food, great service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Team Hampton Inn BWI
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights before embarking on a cross-country road trip with pets. Pet friendly, first of all - no extra charge. There was a misunderstanding with airport pickup, just make sure you look out for the bright ORANGE van. The driver was really nice, though, and helped us out! Check in/out was a breeze, very very helpful staff overall. Breakfast was great, really fresh, no complaints. I don't know why they have to use styrofoam plates & bowls, though, it seems wasteful. Coffee was...eh. The room was nice, really comfortable beds, no problems with the wifi, good channels on TV, and clean. Great value for the price paid.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for one night recently to watch a orioles game. Couldn't find a closer location!!! Rooms were clean and surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was free and decent. Just wish the staff had informed us guests save 50% on tickets. Would of saved us a lot. Small unnoticeable sign I caught on check out.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Mustapha Agourram

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!