Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
GreenLeadersSilver level
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Great place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Very clean and spacious bathroom. Plenty of in room coffee. Close to airport and very short ride to downtown Baltimore. Friendly staff at check in and very helpful. If in the area I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

374 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Bridgewater, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Having stayed in Hamptons for over 25 years, I was shocked at what we found here. Noisy, small room, no blanket just a comforter that I doubt they wash every time, a nearly completely clogged sink drain, a worn-out shower control, inadequate hot water, and worst of all, a breakfast bar that simply could not begin to keep up with the demands of the guests. Trash billowed over the cans, food was not being replenished, even before the 10 AM deadline. I could list more deficiencies, but here is the most glaring one: the front desk manager declined to take my list of complaints as I checked out! I wasn't even looking to be comped for the room, but she didn't even seem to want to know what was wrong! With hotels galore in this enclave outside BWI, why would anyone stay here?

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. I am sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I 've just called your phone and left you a voice message.

At the Hampton Inn and Suites, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Sincerely
Levittown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This hotel was great. The room was spacious with a nice bathroom and comfortable beds. The girl at the front desk tried so hard to get an early check in for us and she did. She gave us the first room available. You can't beat free parking, free shuttle to airport and light rail, free fitness, and free breakfast. Fantastic hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 31, 2012

Burlington, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Loved the hotel at first for offering free laundry service and the friendliness of the staff. However, when my son's lacrosse tournament schedule changed and he wanted to shower prior to our long drive, forget it. I couldn't get an honest answer. I called to the front desk to inquire about the late check out feature I was told they offered. (I didn't care if there was a nominal fee, you drive with a sweaty teenager for hours.) The front desk said they don't offer it. I was surprised since our cleaning lady asked if we had late check out. I then called corporate, only to be put on hold. (I assume they were talking to the hotel.) Instead of saying we have too many people with late checkout or you're leaving too late for check out, the woman told me that it was not guaranteed. I asked her what that meant and she just kept repeating the phrase and saying that if my son wanted a shower it would cost me an additional night's stay. This is the second time I've stayed at a Hampton Inn when I felt that honesty didn't come first. Last year we got to the LI Hampton Inn to have them give us the key to a King smoking room when we requested a nonsmoking room with two beds. We were told that there were no rooms available and after half an hour were given a key to a nonsmoking room with two beds.

Room Tip: The laundry is on the second floor if traveling for a sports events where you need to wash uniforms.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonBWI-MGR, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. I am sorry that your experience with late check out did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Sincerely
Denver, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel six times over the last two years all stays to hold meetings for business. Great location right at bwi. Front desk staff great, sales staff are there to do their job nothing more nothing less. Hotel has an old feel to it. Much nicer, newer places around if you want to drive 10 miles.

• Stayed May 2012

Best Regards
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The hotel is good for family of four. Like all Hamptons, they provide decent free breakfast, coffee all the time and internet. The price was also reasonable. Will stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonBWI-MGR, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD! We very much appreciate hearing your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope to see you again soon!

Kate Murphy
Guest Service Manager
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Looks like older property that has been nicely renovated. Well-kept, plush carpet; very quiet. Wonderful bedding, large large-screen TVs. Only negative is that the bathrooms are shower-only. About 2 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, July 12, 2012

Mustapha Agourram

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!