“Great value and nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Rates from $119
Ranked #20 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Great value and nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here the night before a very early flight. The hotel rooms are quite nice and we found the open air atrium to be an unexpected nice touch. The selling point for us was the "park and fly" feature, as parking at BWI isn't cheap. We left our car at the hotel for a week while we were on vacation with no issues. All we had to do was call the hotel when our return flight landed, and a hotel shuttle came to pick us up with 10 minutes. All in all, this hotel was a fantastic value, and we'll definitely stay here again the next time we have an early morning flight.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! So glad everything went well and you were able to take advantage of our Stay and Fly package - hope you had a wonderful trip and please come again and we will watch your car for you.

386 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Richmond, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The overall experience was good the breakfast line is way too long. They need a better setup for the breakfast area,lines way too long. Overall it's a great place to again with the exception of the breakfast area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback - I apologize for the long line at breakfast - we are working on possible ways to alleviate this issue. Really glad every other aspect of your stay was enjoyable. Hope to see you again!
LaVale, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night to do a little car shopping the next morning. We had a great experience. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the pool/hot tub was very nice. We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast (especially the home fries). We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review - we really appreciate it! So glad everything went well with your stay - please come again.
maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The front desk service was great, the complimentary breakfast was just okay, but about what I expected. The rooms are always spacious and it was VERY quiet and peaceful. The bed was comfy. Plenty of complimentary parking. They charge $9.99 for 24 hours of internet, but will offer it complimentary. To be close to the airport, I couldn't hear any planes which was amazing. I usually love Embassy Suites. HOWEVER, the bathroom was ABSOLUTELY not clean!!! I suspected if anything else was clean because of it. I always take cleaning agents, air freshener, and paper towels with me whenever I go to a hotel because I know that I can/do clean. I cleaned the sink, noticed there were some hairs there, not a HUGE issue. But when I went back to do a second clean it was the back of the sink that startled me, there was sooo much hair, it was absolutely disgusting. I guess some guy had shaved. Why his hair was STILL in the sink, I have no idea. I could tell the tub was still dirty (I always take shower shoes anyway). The shower curtain smelled mildewy, which permeated through the room. I sprayed so much cleanser and air freshener, but the smell still remained. I was only staying one night and had cleaned what I could (the tub included) and didn't care to make a huge fuss. However, this is Housekeeping 101. I will never return to this particular hotel. I should've taken pictures. I just couldn't believe it....

Room Tip: The rooms were quiet, but I stayed during mid-week.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your review - your comments are very concerning and not at all typical of our hotel - I'd like to speak with you as soon as possible so I can learn as much as possible regarding your concerns. Please contact me at 410-865-8136. I sincerely apologize for the condition of your guest room and look forward to our conversation at your convenience.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights.the hotel was very clean.hotel staff was nice except the Russian happy hour bartender.this ediot was just plain rude.we were 15 mins late for the free happy hour.I asked him if I can use my free drink coupons because we just checked into the hotel after a long drive.he rudely said no.I didn't have a problem paying for drinks.I went to pay for our drinks and he kept the change and moved on to the next customer..............I was shocked but will take that up with Hilton..breakfast staff was great and organized.on a good note I slept very well and the hotel was clean.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. Please accept my apologies regarding the server upon your arrival to the dining area. We will address protocol internally. We appreciate your selecting our hotel and really glad you had a good night's sleep. We hope you give us another chance on your next trip to the area.
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was first impressed with the way my wife and I were welcomed when we checked in with my wife's service dog. There was no question why her dog was in the hotel. We explained that we were in the area to pick up my own service dog, and the gentleman behind the counter, Stanley, said, "No problem at all, we love 'em [service dogs]. When we entered our suite, we found it to be clean, bright, and with lots of space! After we settled in, we ordered room service. My wife selected the Maryland crab mac and cheese, and I chose the extra large crab cakes. We loved the dishes. I wanted to take the chef and his crab back with us :) We had a wonderful breakfast from the restaurant the next day. After breakfast, we looked at the indoor fishpond which was lovely and well maintained. One of the koi fish spit at my wife's service dog which was pretty funny. The staff is attentive, and we had a lovely time. I totally recommend Embassy Suites at BWI!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review - so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Chef has a wonderful Crab and Mac and Cheese recipe - really glad your wife liked it. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Stanley at the front desk. That would have been great if you had the koi fish interaction with your wife's service dog caught on camera! Please come back when visiting the BWI area.
maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The bathroom was ABSOLUTELY not clean!!! I highly doubt that anything else was clean because of it. I always take cleaning agents and paper towels with me whenever I go to a hotel because I know that I clean up. I cleaned the sink, noticed there were some hairs there, not a HUGE issue. But when I went back to do a second clean it was the back of the sink that startled me, there was sooo much hair, it was absolutely disgusting. I guess some guy had shaved. Why his hair was STILL in the sink, I have no idea. I could tell the tub was still dirty (I always take shower shoes anyway). The shower curtain smelled. I sprayed so much cleanser and air freshener, but the smell still remained. I was only staying one night and had cleaned what I could (the tub included) and didn't care to make a huge fuss. However, this is housekeeping 101. I will never return to this particular hotel and plan to put this same review on TripAdvisor.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for your review - your comments are very concerning and not at all typical of our hotel - I'd like to speak with you as soon as possible so I can learn as much as possible regarding your concerns. Please contact me at either chuck.chandler@hilton.com or 410-865-8120. I sincerely apologize for the condition of your guest room and look forward to our conversation at your convenience. Chuck Chandler

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Address: 1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#7 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
#14 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore
Embassy Suites Linthicum
Linthicum Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.