Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Ranked #20 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
LaVale, Maryland
“Nice Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night to do a little car shopping the next morning. We had a great experience. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the pool/hot tub was very nice. We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast (especially the home fries). We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for your review - we really appreciate it! So glad everything went well with your stay - please come again.

391 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The front desk service was great, the complimentary breakfast was just okay, but about what I expected. The rooms are always spacious and it was VERY quiet and peaceful. The bed was comfy. Plenty of complimentary parking. They charge $9.99 for 24 hours of internet, but will offer it complimentary. To be close to the airport, I couldn't hear any planes which was amazing. I usually love Embassy Suites. HOWEVER, the bathroom was ABSOLUTELY not clean!!! I suspected if anything else was clean because of it. I always take cleaning agents, air freshener, and paper towels with me whenever I go to a hotel because I know that I can/do clean. I cleaned the sink, noticed there were some hairs there, not a HUGE issue. But when I went back to do a second clean it was the back of the sink that startled me, there was sooo much hair, it was absolutely disgusting. I guess some guy had shaved. Why his hair was STILL in the sink, I have no idea. I could tell the tub was still dirty (I always take shower shoes anyway). The shower curtain smelled mildewy, which permeated through the room. I sprayed so much cleanser and air freshener, but the smell still remained. I was only staying one night and had cleaned what I could (the tub included) and didn't care to make a huge fuss. However, this is Housekeeping 101. I will never return to this particular hotel. I should've taken pictures. I just couldn't believe it....

Room Tip: The rooms were quiet, but I stayed during mid-week.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your review - your comments are very concerning and not at all typical of our hotel - I'd like to speak with you as soon as possible so I can learn as much as possible regarding your concerns. Please contact me at 410-865-8136. I sincerely apologize for the condition of your guest room and look forward to our conversation at your convenience.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights.the hotel was very clean.hotel staff was nice except the Russian happy hour bartender.this ediot was just plain rude.we were 15 mins late for the free happy hour.I asked him if I can use my free drink coupons because we just checked into the hotel after a long drive.he rudely said no.I didn't have a problem paying for drinks.I went to pay for our drinks and he kept the change and moved on to the next customer..............I was shocked but will take that up with Hilton..breakfast staff was great and organized.on a good note I slept very well and the hotel was clean.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. Please accept my apologies regarding the server upon your arrival to the dining area. We will address protocol internally. We appreciate your selecting our hotel and really glad you had a good night's sleep. We hope you give us another chance on your next trip to the area.
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was first impressed with the way my wife and I were welcomed when we checked in with my wife's service dog. There was no question why her dog was in the hotel. We explained that we were in the area to pick up my own service dog, and the gentleman behind the counter, Stanley, said, "No problem at all, we love 'em [service dogs]. When we entered our suite, we found it to be clean, bright, and with lots of space! After we settled in, we ordered room service. My wife selected the Maryland crab mac and cheese, and I chose the extra large crab cakes. We loved the dishes. I wanted to take the chef and his crab back with us :) We had a wonderful breakfast from the restaurant the next day. After breakfast, we looked at the indoor fishpond which was lovely and well maintained. One of the koi fish spit at my wife's service dog which was pretty funny. The staff is attentive, and we had a lovely time. I totally recommend Embassy Suites at BWI!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review - so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Chef has a wonderful Crab and Mac and Cheese recipe - really glad your wife liked it. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Stanley at the front desk. That would have been great if you had the koi fish interaction with your wife's service dog caught on camera! Please come back when visiting the BWI area.
maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The bathroom was ABSOLUTELY not clean!!! I highly doubt that anything else was clean because of it. I always take cleaning agents and paper towels with me whenever I go to a hotel because I know that I clean up. I cleaned the sink, noticed there were some hairs there, not a HUGE issue. But when I went back to do a second clean it was the back of the sink that startled me, there was sooo much hair, it was absolutely disgusting. I guess some guy had shaved. Why his hair was STILL in the sink, I have no idea. I could tell the tub was still dirty (I always take shower shoes anyway). The shower curtain smelled. I sprayed so much cleanser and air freshener, but the smell still remained. I was only staying one night and had cleaned what I could (the tub included) and didn't care to make a huge fuss. However, this is housekeeping 101. I will never return to this particular hotel and plan to put this same review on TripAdvisor.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for your review - your comments are very concerning and not at all typical of our hotel - I'd like to speak with you as soon as possible so I can learn as much as possible regarding your concerns. Please contact me at either chuck.chandler@hilton.com or 410-865-8120. I sincerely apologize for the condition of your guest room and look forward to our conversation at your convenience. Chuck Chandler
Pensacola, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'd have rated this 3 1/2 stars if that was an option. Nice ES near BWI airport. The rooms are in need of an update as the age is starting to show. Furniture was very dated. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The morning breakfast was grand. No complaints there but the evening reception was another thing entirely. The bartenders were quite abrupt and acted like they wanted to be anywhere else but there and the food consisted of goldfish and tortilla chips with salsa. Most Embassy Suites put out a very nice spread for the evening reception but this one does not. All in all not bad but needs some work to gain a few extra star ratings.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your comments - I apologize for the service you received during our evening reception. Our goal is to promote a friendly and comfortable experience so we are taking your comments regarding staff rudeness very seriously. We are looking at other options for variety with the light snack offerings we serve during the reception - again, we appreciate your comments. Please give us another chance when in the area.
Manhasset, NY, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Front desk very helpful and plesant. I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast is delightful with good The rugs in the hotel are wrinkled making it difficult to roll the luggage, fresh food. The melon is in various stages of ripeness. The staff is pleasant. Overall a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback - we are planning a renovation in the future but in the meantime, our goal is to maximize our standards of cleanliness and customer service. Thanks again and we hope to host you again when in the area.

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Address: 1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#7 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
#14 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Expedia so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore
Embassy Suites Linthicum
Linthicum Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.