Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
maryland
“Nasty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The bathroom was ABSOLUTELY not clean!!! I highly doubt that anything else was clean because of it. I always take cleaning agents and paper towels with me whenever I go to a hotel because I know that I clean up. I cleaned the sink, noticed there were some hairs there, not a HUGE issue. But when I went back to do a second clean it was the back of the sink that startled me, there was sooo much hair, it was absolutely disgusting. I guess some guy had shaved. Why his hair was STILL in the sink, I have no idea. I could tell the tub was still dirty (I always take shower shoes anyway). The shower curtain smelled. I sprayed so much cleanser and air freshener, but the smell still remained. I was only staying one night and had cleaned what I could (the tub included) and didn't care to make a huge fuss. However, this is housekeeping 101. I will never return to this particular hotel and plan to put this same review on TripAdvisor.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for your review - your comments are very concerning and not at all typical of our hotel - I'd like to speak with you as soon as possible so I can learn as much as possible regarding your concerns. Please contact me at either chuck.chandler@hilton.com or 410-865-8120. I sincerely apologize for the condition of your guest room and look forward to our conversation at your convenience. Chuck Chandler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Pensacola, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'd have rated this 3 1/2 stars if that was an option. Nice ES near BWI airport. The rooms are in need of an update as the age is starting to show. Furniture was very dated. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The morning breakfast was grand. No complaints there but the evening reception was another thing entirely. The bartenders were quite abrupt and acted like they wanted to be anywhere else but there and the food consisted of goldfish and tortilla chips with salsa. Most Embassy Suites put out a very nice spread for the evening reception but this one does not. All in all not bad but needs some work to gain a few extra star ratings.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments - I apologize for the service you received during our evening reception. Our goal is to promote a friendly and comfortable experience so we are taking your comments regarding staff rudeness very seriously. We are looking at other options for variety with the light snack offerings we serve during the reception - again, we appreciate your comments. Please give us another chance when in the area.
Manhasset, NY, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Front desk very helpful and plesant. I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast is delightful with good The rugs in the hotel are wrinkled making it difficult to roll the luggage, fresh food. The melon is in various stages of ripeness. The staff is pleasant. Overall a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback - we are planning a renovation in the future but in the meantime, our goal is to maximize our standards of cleanliness and customer service. Thanks again and we hope to host you again when in the area.
Littleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Embassy Suites provided a home away from home with comfortable sleeping, food and beverage experience, breakfast chiefs were outstanding, happy hour made me want to not go out. The Hotel was close to the office I was required to meet at. Overall - this was one of the best stays I have had this year out of 26. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for sharing! I am happy to share with our breakfast chefs and evening reception team your positive comments. We are so glad you were satisfied with your stay - we hope to see you again when in the area.
VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and had a good stay. Hotel may not seem as polished as some other Embassy Suites but staff is nice, pool and hot tub are great and breakfast was wonderful. The breakfast at this location seems to be done differently than other Embassy Suites we stayed at. Instead of getting hot items (bacon eggs pancakes etc) from a buffet it is served to you in a line and they also have a separate line for omlettes. The breakfast cooks are awesome and seem to enjoy what they do. We used the shuttle several times to go to and from the light rail station. The shuttle does leave the hotel approximately on the hour and half hour and they would pick us up from the light rail station within a few minutes of calling.
Overall, this is a good choice for a hotel in the BWI area.

• Stayed August 2013
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for your feedback - we know our breakfast logistics differ from other Embassy Suites due to how the lay-out of the restaurant is configured - really appreciate your positive remarks regarding our Breakfast Team - they really do enjoy their job and comments like yours means a lot to them. I will also pass on your positive comments along to our shuttle drivers - thank you for selecting our hotel - hope to see you again.
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

excellent hotel--quiet & clean with professional, friendly staff. easy to find but somewhat challenging navigation back to rental car drop-off for the airport. would definitely recommend and will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review - I know the rental car location can be tricky to navigate the first few times but really glad you were happy with your stay! Thanks again.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The staff was excellent. I had my granddaughter and 3 children and they put us away from others so we didn't bother anyone. Smart idea. Loved the pool, spa, and especially the pool hours from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. Hard to find in Baltimore. Evening reception and breakfast are a treat. None better anywhere. Rooms could use some remolding but very nice, especially the sitting room with a pull out queen bed and its own tv. Many pluses at this hotel .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for sharing your comments! We are glad your family enjoyed the hotel services. Hope to host your family again!

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Address: 1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#7 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
#14 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore
Embassy Suites Linthicum
Linthicum Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.