“Nice Place, But Showing its Age” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

You added Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay, and Go
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice Place, But Showing its Age”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed at the Embassy Suites after my flight from BWI was cancelled due to a (non-event) snowstorm. I enjoy Hilton hotels in many locations and while this one was good, it wasn’t great.

Although I’m an HHonors Gold member, I had to wait until nearly 3:00 for a ready room. While waiting, I enjoyed lunch in the lobby restaurant; service was OK, food quality was OK, but nothing special. The restaurant area is dimly lit, both during the day and in the evening. The evening reception and morning breakfast were standard fare for Embassy Suites – well done, with no long lines, thankfully.

Because I booked late after my flight was cancelled, I was forced to select an 8th floor room at a $16 premium, and it was no better than my colleague’s room on the 6th floor. The amenity listed to justify the higher rate was “robe,” but there was no robe in the room, but no biggie. The room (810) was clean, but the sofa in the living area has numerous “mystery stains” on it. The a/c unit was very noisy when it kicked in, and it rattled off and on all night. The high speed internet was a truly high speed, and the TV reception was good, with a handful of HD channels.

Front desk service was attentive and helpful, as was service at breakfast.

All in all a good place, but a little preventive maintenance is in order at this older hotel.

Room Tip: Paying extra for an 8th floor room is not worth it -- no difference from lower priced rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel is wonderful!! The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is helpful specially room service and cleaners. The breakfast is the best!! On a recent stay we found the central heating was not working properly and even though we could see the hotel was packed with guests they gave us another room in minutes. All of these hotels by the airport are in this area that is a little hard to navigate so bring your gps (or phone with navigation) and you'll be fine.

Room Tip: i have always had good rooms in this hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Live Embassy Suites!! Great service during Happy Hour!! The extras I requested were there NO PROBLEM!!
Breakfast was cooked on a grill!! Good food fantastic personnel !!! We will be back as I have to visit Johns Hopkins for check ups!!!

• Stayed February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Recently attended company meeting. Presentation rooms were nicely set up. Staff was helpful and provided assistance as needed. Hotel room was extremely clean. Breakfast was top notch, with a personalized omelet. Social hour provided fantastic opportunities for team members to meet, socialize and share business strategies without needing to leave the hotel. Restaurant provided excellent and tasty dinner choices.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my one nights stay here. Typically I stay at Hampton Inn but chose this as it was the same price and I could still get my points. The happy hour was very pleasant and the breakfast in the morning was great as I could get my eggs made exactly how I like them. The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was very quiet. I would stay here again when I am in the area.

Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I recently stayed here for a one night stay after being out of the country for six months. The hotel is close to the airport and provides everything one would expect and more. After checking in, the front desk clerk informed me about the "Manager's Reception". The "Manager's Reception" is a good value due to the fact you get a free beer! After being out of the country and not having had a beer in a long time this was appreciated. The bar tender was great and provided me the beer with a smile. Also, the breakfast in the morning was top notch! Everything was fresh and also provided to me with a smile. After breakfast, I let my food settle and then went to the hotel fitness room. The fitness room was very clean and had plenty of space for me to get a good work out in.

The room was what I expected it to be. Everything was in working order and provided the comfort you would get in your home. The bed was comfortable and the funiture in the room appeared to be brand new.

Not only did I use all of the services mentioned above, I also used the hotel shuttle. The shuttle driver was very nice and assisted me with my bags. He was very professional and was by far the best I have seen in a long time. The shuttle was a good perk.

I would recommend this hotel to single and family travelers. Great stay and I encourage Embassy Suites at BWI to continue to provide a great value! Thank you for your time and a wonderful welcome home stay in America.

Room Tip: room 236 is quiet and directly across from the elevator doors.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I recently stayed here for a one night business trip. It was close to the airport and everything was good. The room was clean and up to date. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was on par with other Embasst Suites.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Address: 1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#5 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
#14 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore
Embassy Suites Linthicum
Linthicum Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.