“Good hotel, close to the airport.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family WiFi & Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Good hotel, close to the airport.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I recently stayed here for a one night business trip. It was close to the airport and everything was good. The room was clean and up to date. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was on par with other Embasst Suites.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

excellent value for the cost of the stay. The room was large and clean. The bar area was very well served. The beer was cold and the people friendly. The business centre was easy to find and use and I found the business meeting room was excellent. The only thing I would have like to see as a washroom closer to the meeting room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dover, DE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was at BWI for a business meeting, Embassy Suites was a great property with friendly staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable but the the hotel is starting to age. Excellent breakfast buffett as was the food for our breakouts. Managers reception was average, but the bartender was very good, attentive and effecient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I do a lot of travelling and always look to stay with Embassey suites. Friendly staff, good location , great food. Love the drink reception with snacks. Room was clean and seemed kept up with. Only complaint would be that one of the security guards (i think he was security) was alittle creepy , he was staring at me and my girlfriend down the hall. When we walked past him he didn't say anything and when we got in the elevator he was standing outside our room still staring. My girlfriend was really uncomfortable the rest of the night because of this.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank sol1204
ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
sol1204,

Thanks for staying with us and posting about your stay. I am glad that your rooms and services met expectations. However, I am concerned about your experience with the Security Guard.

If you could send me a note (chuck.chandler@hilton.com) or call me (410.865.8120) regarding the dates of your stay, I would like to investigate your concerns a further. I apologize for you feeling less that secure and comfortable due to one of our contractors.

I look forward to hearing from you. Chuck Chandler
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The hotel is dated but still provides the quality and comforts that we have come to expect from an Embassy Suites hotel. The breakfast buffet was great and the location is outstanding as it was close to all of the attractions that we wanted to visit during our stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and quickly sorted out any problems or questions. Will definitely stay there again but would love to see it upgraded.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Embassy Suites is my favorite hotel chain and I will go out of my way to find one whenever I travel. However, this BWI location in Linthicum, MD disappointed me. Our room (216) was next to the HVAC system and that noise was horrendous. Also there is a bad draft in the bedroom and the front room that had us wearing our hats to ward off the uncomfortable breeze. I don't know if there is much they can do to fix it so if they give you that room, reject it. I left two messages for the GM but he never returned my call although I left my cell and work # if he needed to reach me after we check out . but despite this experience, I will still stay at Embassy. They really give good service for the cost and you can't beat their complimentary cook to order breakfast!

Room Tip: Don't take Room 216
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Clarks Summit, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stay here either once or twice a year since my husband's family is from Baltimore. It's a convenient drive to Baltimore Inner Harbor. They have a fast check in and express check out. Very nice staff in all areas. Rooms are quiet, clean and comfortable beds (and I am PICKY!) They have a queen sized sleeper sofa in each room as well as coffee machine, microwave and fridge. We never seem to get there early enough for the manager's reception anymore (it was good) but the room service is terrific as well as their restaurant-Chophouse 13. If you prefer to go out the staff will give you a list of places to go (but you don't need to) My family always uses the pool and hot tub. A gym and airport shuttle is is available (we haven't used them) Breakfast is excellent!!! Your choice of eggs, as well as bacon, sausage, potatoes and other hot foods. Wide selections of fresh fruits and healthy choices. It is always well-stocked. Only thing I would ask the hotel to keep an eye on (other than regular maintaining) is to keep the soda machines stocked with water. EVERY time we go we are running to floor to floor looking for extra water.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevator. Other than that- rooms are quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank NancyBJ
NancyBJ,

Thanks for a great review! We need to get together and have you do testimonials for the hotel.

I hear you loud and clear on the Bottled Water in the machines on the floor. I will reach out to our vendor and ask them to keep an eye things for us a little better. Additionally, as a convenience, we have a little "Suite Shop" near the front desk that offers beverages as well as snacks and sundries for guests.

Thanks for staying with us!!! Chuck Chandler