You added Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Dover, DE
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was at BWI for a business meeting, Embassy Suites was a great property with friendly staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable but the the hotel is starting to age. Excellent breakfast buffett as was the food for our breakouts. Managers reception was average, but the bartender was very good, attentive and effecient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I do a lot of travelling and always look to stay with Embassey suites. Friendly staff, good location , great food. Love the drink reception with snacks. Room was clean and seemed kept up with. Only complaint would be that one of the security guards (i think he was security) was alittle creepy , he was staring at me and my girlfriend down the hall. When we walked past him he didn't say anything and when we got in the elevator he was standing outside our room still staring. My girlfriend was really uncomfortable the rest of the night because of this.

• Stayed February 2013
ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
sol1204,

Thanks for staying with us and posting about your stay. I am glad that your rooms and services met expectations. However, I am concerned about your experience with the Security Guard.

If you could send me a note (chuck.chandler@hilton.com) or call me (410.865.8120) regarding the dates of your stay, I would like to investigate your concerns a further. I apologize for you feeling less that secure and comfortable due to one of our contractors.

I look forward to hearing from you. Chuck Chandler
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The hotel is dated but still provides the quality and comforts that we have come to expect from an Embassy Suites hotel. The breakfast buffet was great and the location is outstanding as it was close to all of the attractions that we wanted to visit during our stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and quickly sorted out any problems or questions. Will definitely stay there again but would love to see it upgraded.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Sicklerville, New Jersey, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Embassy Suites is my favorite hotel chain and I will go out of my way to find one whenever I travel. However, this BWI location in Linthicum, MD disappointed me. Our room (216) was next to the HVAC system and that noise was horrendous. Also there is a bad draft in the bedroom and the front room that had us wearing our hats to ward off the uncomfortable breeze. I don't know if there is much they can do to fix it so if they give you that room, reject it. I left two messages for the GM but he never returned my call although I left my cell and work # if he needed to reach me after we check out . but despite this experience, I will still stay at Embassy. They really give good service for the cost and you can't beat their complimentary cook to order breakfast!

Room Tip: Don't take Room 216
Clarks Summit, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stay here either once or twice a year since my husband's family is from Baltimore. It's a convenient drive to Baltimore Inner Harbor. They have a fast check in and express check out. Very nice staff in all areas. Rooms are quiet, clean and comfortable beds (and I am PICKY!) They have a queen sized sleeper sofa in each room as well as coffee machine, microwave and fridge. We never seem to get there early enough for the manager's reception anymore (it was good) but the room service is terrific as well as their restaurant-Chophouse 13. If you prefer to go out the staff will give you a list of places to go (but you don't need to) My family always uses the pool and hot tub. A gym and airport shuttle is is available (we haven't used them) Breakfast is excellent!!! Your choice of eggs, as well as bacon, sausage, potatoes and other hot foods. Wide selections of fresh fruits and healthy choices. It is always well-stocked. Only thing I would ask the hotel to keep an eye on (other than regular maintaining) is to keep the soda machines stocked with water. EVERY time we go we are running to floor to floor looking for extra water.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevator. Other than that- rooms are quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
NancyBJ,

Thanks for a great review! We need to get together and have you do testimonials for the hotel.

I hear you loud and clear on the Bottled Water in the machines on the floor. I will reach out to our vendor and ask them to keep an eye things for us a little better. Additionally, as a convenience, we have a little "Suite Shop" near the front desk that offers beverages as well as snacks and sundries for guests.

Thanks for staying with us!!! Chuck Chandler
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is an older Embassy Suites. The hotel and furnishings have been kept up. The breakfast was great as usual. The staff was great.

The bed was lumpy. The sheets were so old they were very thin and had some holes in them.

The carpet in my room was filthy. There were dust bunnies in the corners, popcorn kernels on the floor, and lots of crumbs. The bathroom floor could use a good moping. I won't be staying at this one again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
HoneyBunny2001,

First off, thanks for choosing to stay with us. I am glad that you felt good about our team and the breakfast.

I am concerned about your comments regarding the bed and the cleanliness of your room. These are areas that we generally do not get many comments about. I would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns directly and use them as a training opportunity for our Housekeeping Staff.

If you could either call me at 410.865.8120 or email at chuck.chandler@hilton.com to let me know what room you you were in, we could address your concerns with the team members who cleaned your room. I am sorry we did not meet you expectations. Chuck Chandler
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

this embassy suites was a great hotel, the staff was very good and the beds were very comfortable. the breakfast was good. only complaint was it is near a major highway and if you get a room on that side there was a lot of traffic noise. i always try to stay at an embassy suites when my travel needs include an overnite stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Address: 1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#3 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
#17 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore
Embassy Suites Linthicum
Linthicum Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.