Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Ranked #19 of 29 hotels in Linthicum Heights
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Awful hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last weekend and it was dirty. The first room they put me in, the toilet didn't work. So they changed me to a different room. The second room I had to almost kick the door in to get it to open. When I went to call down to the front I realized my phone didn't work in the living room OR the bedroom. The maintenance couldn't get it to work either. The vent in the bathroom was dirty, the carpet had two huge stains in the living room, there was mold in the bedroom on the windowsill, the lamp in the living room was broken and the walls were stained all over.
The only reason it is getting 2 stars was the continental breakfast. They do have a hot breakfast. There is someone that will make you eggs any way you want them. Do not eat them from the lady who pours grease into the middle of the omelet. The man who makes them was great. And they had hot oatmeal.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Msaxson,

Boy, I am sorry that you had such a rough experience in our hotel. Your experieince is not at all what we are trying to offer our guests. I really have nothing else to say say, other than I am very sorry. Please reach out to me at 443.865.8120 or chuck.chandler@hilton.com so that I can discuss your experience and see if I can get a room number from you. I would love the chance to try and salvage any sense of trust you may still have in our Brand. My apologies.

374 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
columbia maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Had a great stay at this hotel . Last time I stayed hereunto have been ten years ago
The have Made some changes Space all for the better they now have a bar area where you can get food and a drink. Space the breakfast buffet in the morning was truly outstanding the cook they're made the best omelette I've ever had in a hotel

• Stayed November 2012
ptk21044,

Welcome back!!! Too bad it has been so long, though I am glad that your experience this time around was more positive than last time! Best omelett ever in a hotel!! I'll make sure to share your comments with the Breakfast Culinary team. Please don't be a stranger and feel free to come back before 10 more years. Thanks for your positive comments and choosing to stay with us again.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently spent an evening at the Embassy Suites BWI, taking advantage of their location before a very early morning flight. I was only there for a few hours, arriving late in the evening, but am pleased to say those hours were relaxing and comfortable. Check-in was a breeze, the front desk staff friendly and welcoming even at that late hour. When I saw that the hotel is built "in the round" with all doors opening to a central open atrium, I was a little nervous about noise - turns out there was no need to be. The room door opens into a living area, past which is the bathroom, closet, and coffee machine setup, and then the bedroom. Overall the suite was a decent size with a good layout, clean, and comfortable. I slept very well until that 3:45 wake-up call! Express check-out made departure as easy as my arrival, and it was only a few minutes door-to-door to the airport. A perfect setup for the early-morning traveler!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
YankeeTraveler,

What a great response!!! Thanks for posting. I am thrilled that you had such a positive experience at our property. Maybe next time you can take advantage of our Complimentary Manager's Reception and Cooked-to-Order Breakfast. look forward to having you with us again.
MaryTraveler123
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Beautiful hotel! Check was a breeze and very friendly staff. Enjoyed a cocktail at the bar and Jason the bartender was very friendly and accomidating! Enjoyed the hot fresh made to order breakfast and loved the flavored coffee creamers, Thoroghly enjoyed my stay and the excellent customer service I recieved. I will definately be back and highly recommend this beautiful property. The room was immaculate and the bathroom large. Enjoy having a separate living space separate from the bedroom. Beautiful hotel with a very friendly staff. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
MaryTraveler123,

Thanks for all of the nice things you shared about your experience with our hotel and staff. We feel that the Embassy Brand has a lot to offer and sounds like you were able to take advantage of all our value added benefits. Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in the Baltimore area!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have stayed at this property 20+ times. The front desk is first rate. The front desk is very accommodating with regard to my ever changing schedule. The restaurant / bar staff is also very good. Say hello to Jason when you sit at the bar. Food and service is several notches above the typical airport hotel. This is the best hotel at BWI.

Room Tip: Ask for a 01 room. The hotel I believe is eight floors. 301,401, 501 ...etc. you get the picture. Th...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
pilotsfellfree1,

Thanks for your great comments. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you and personally thank you for your business and loyalty. Please ask for me the next time you are in the BWI area. Thanks!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed during a week long business trip. The staff was very helpful and provided great service. The hotel is very close to BWI. The staff provided recommendations for local restaurants. I had room service one night (club sandwich) and it was promptly delivered and the food quality was good. The morning breakfast was standard Embassy Suites, and the cook staff cheerful. Would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Eric M,

Thanks for your positive comments. We really pride ourselves on positive, service oriented team members. I appreciate your comments about their ability to meet/exceed your needs. Please look us up again when your travels bring you back to the area. Thanks!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I typically enjoy staying at Embassy Suites for the overall value and typically comfortable accommodations. This is an extremely dated property and I was shocked to wake up with bed bug bites. I was also a little disturbed to see people operating businesses from rooms (clothing sales).

• Stayed October 2012
ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
uberclerk,

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and promise the situation has been addressed and rectified. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at chuck.chandler@hilton.com or 410.865.8120 to discuss further. Chuck Chandler

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Address: 1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Location: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
#9 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
#14 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore
Embassy Suites Linthicum
Linthicum Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.