My teenage daughter chose this hotel based on the appearance. If Ikea built a hotel, this is what it would look like. We checked in very late, wish we had gotten in earlier so I could check out the bar in the lobby, it has a great design with LED lights imbedded in the black top. The décor continued into the room, with a big screen TV and minimalistic décor. The bed was a bit uncomfortable, a little too hard, but we were so tired, it did not really matter. Really liked the arrangement of the bathroom area. Very updated bowl sink, with boutique soup, and free bottled water. The enclosed glass shower was wonderful with a large shower head with good water pressure. Also included dispensers for soap and shampoo (okay if you do not need separate conditioner). Grab and go breakfast in the lobby, but the coffee/espresso maker was broken, and that was all I really wanted. Settled for the in room coffee, which was better than most hotel room coffee. Would request a room on one of the upper floors just because I would have liked to open the blinds in the morning, and felt a bit exposed on the first floor with them open.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Baltimore-Washington International Airport Hotel offers something bold and new to the culture-conscious traveler alienated by cookie-cutter, one size fits all experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.