My wife and I both have backgrounds in hospitality industry so we have a pretty critical eye. We checked in on a Sunday afternoon for an early morning flight on Monday. Friendly staff at check in who was willing to point out all of the hotel features and amenities.
The room has a radical design compared to a traditional hotel, but we really liked it. I am not a big fan when hotels put the shampoo and body wash in a dispenser in the shower, but other than that the shower was perfect. The rug in the room could use an extraction, but the room was otherwise spotless. Nice 40 inch flat screen TV with a good selection of channels.
The shuttle to the airport and back was prompt and the drivers were courteous and professional.
Overall the beds were comfortable,the rooms were quiet, the shower was hot and the coffee in the lobby was free.
We will stay here again the next time we have an early flight.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Baltimore-Washington International Airport Hotel offers something bold and new to the culture-conscious traveler alienated by cookie-cutter, one size fits all experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.