Aloft is a very different type of hotel. The bathroom is completely open, sink, toilet, shower with no door whatsoever. Would be difficult for friends traveling together or for couples who want some privacy in the bathroom. Our wake up call was 30 minutes late, thankfully we had set our phone, otherwise we may have missed our flight. Probably would not stay here again due to the bathroom setup. The rooms are fine for anyone traveling alone.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Baltimore-Washington International Airport Hotel offers something bold and new to the culture-conscious traveler alienated by cookie-cutter, one size fits all experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.