“good hotel, but shows wear” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport

You added Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport to your Saves list
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1741 West Nursery Road, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
GreenLeadersGold level
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“good hotel, but shows wear”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was super excited to be staying at an Aloft, for it was my first time staying at one. I was a bit disappointed with the lobby area. A lot of the items around the lobby definitely showed some wear. I expected it to be a lot more updated and better kept. The front desk staff was very friendly. Hotel room was clean; no complaints there. It served well for the one night stay we needed before flying the next morning. The free shuttle service was great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Michael H, General Manager at Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with our Aloft BWI. We are always excited to hear great feedback from our guests, and also know room for improvement. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel for your travels. We look forward to having you return back to us. See you soon, and may you have an awesome 2013.

Aloft BWI Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at the Aloft 4x already and I was always pleased with my experience. The service at the front desk was wonderful, very friendly, so helpful. I recommend this hotel to anybody. They have a bar, indoor pool and as well a pool table. The hotel settling is so up to date. If you ever stayed at a W hotel, they are very similar.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Michael H, General Manager at Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. We take pride in guest satisfaction and glad we were able to stand out with you. Please come back and see us soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was very well pleased with my stay at this hotel. The Front Desk Staff (Mr. Mcknight) and Housekeeping were very attentive to my needs. The location is ideal for being close to the Airport and the free shuttle services was definitely a plus. This hotel will stay at the top of my list for future stays in the Baltimore Washington Airport area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for staying with us and recognizing those associates who impacted your stay in a positive manner. We take great pride in employing associates who truly have what it takes to make every guest experience a 5 star experience. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for our community. We look forward to having you back with us.

Have an awesome year.

Wayne, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Had room and two drink per night package. First night, the bar actually ha no beer. Kegs were empty, every available bottle was sold earlier, and the hotel was not full. Barkeep complained about manager not stocking.
Food options on menu were not only limited, what was available was packaged frozen (think rewarmed burgers in their bun.) Tried quesadilla instead. They were out of onions, peppers, soour cream and salsa.
Front desk help is annoyed that you are there. Extremely slow.
Snack food is overpriced. ($4.50 for a single bottle of diet coke - in a collectible aluminum 8 oz. bottle - but that was the only diet soda option in stock).
Housekeeping forgot towels, coffee refresh, toiletry restock, and left old glasses and disposable coffee cups in room.
Wind was very gusty - and whipped straight through the heating unit on the wall. It was an exceptionally windy night, so I will give them a brreak on that one - but the wind howled all night. Four other guests mentioned it at the front desk. I thought the windoews were going to break in.
only highlight - good shuttle service.

Room Tip: fine for a stay and park option for in town patrons, but for out of town travelers, choose another o...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Michael H, General Manager at Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for recently staying at our Aloft BWI Airport hotel. We apologize that you ran acrossa few challenges here. We aim for 100% guest satisfaction, and sorry to hear that we did not meet all of your expectations. Please reach out to me when your travels call for this area again, so I can ensure that everything goes smoother for you.

michael.harold@aloftbwi.com
Jersey City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying in this fine hotel. The service at the front desk was great; very friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was lovely as well as the esthetics of the hotel. Anytime I am in the Baltimore area I will be sure to revisit this fine hotel because of the exceptional staff and room!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for recognizing the wonderful reasons why every guest should want to stay with the Aloft BWI Airport. Our sassy, savy and spacious hotel is ready and willing to ensure that you will want to return back to our hotel. We ensure you will leave here with a smile, and the "look forward" to your return mentality. Have a wonderful year ahead - we look forward to seeing you again.

North Bethesda, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I recently stayed at this property while on a business trip. The location is great and service at the property, especially the front desk, was first rate. When on the road nothing is worst than arriving at your hotel to find long lines and a staff indifferent to your need to arrive to your guest room as soon as possible. Here, I found a warm, and professional front desk attendant who understood that guest satisfaction was paramount and he did all he could, and with a smile, to get me checked in and settled quickly. When I arrived to my guest room I found it too was clean, modern, and as a king, it was plenty big. It was also great to find everything worked well too. I will definitely stay at this property the next time in the BWI area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for recognizing the wonderful reasons why every guest should want to stay with the Aloft BWI Airport. We also thank you for recognizing those associates who impacted your stay positively. We ensure you will leave here with a smile. Have a wonderful year ahead - we look forward to seeing you again.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Aloft provides what I come to expect with my Starwood experience, traveling w a friend, this was my first stay at aloft property. Very nice, but what impressed me most was the front desk staff and customer service. 5star treatment at non 5star price, will definitely recommend to friends and family for that alone. Can't wait to visit again, whatever you guys are doing to train your staff need to be the model elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for recognizing the wonderful reasons why every guest should want to stay with the Aloft BWI Airport. We also thank you for recognizing those associates who impacted your stay positively. We ensure you will leave here with a smile. Have a wonderful year ahead -we look forward to seeing you again.

Aloft BWI Airport

Been to Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport? Share your experiences!