I recently stayed for my first time at an Aloft brand and I found that the experience was quite exceptional. The design of the hotel, lobby, and the room is outstanding and for the price of just over $100 found it amazing. I travel frequently and the amenities were incomparable to those hotels I've stayed at paying three times the amount. Complimentary bottles of water in the room, free WiFi access, pool table in the lobby, not to mention the gym and indoor pool. They also provided shuttle service to the local restaurants and shopping, which was great in the 20 degree weather that hit the region. Thanks so much to Dominique C. for allowing me to check in early and for the warm welcome with a big smile after driving 5 hours. Aloft is now definitely on my preferred list and look forward to another stay! -Cameron J.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Baltimore-Washington International Airport Hotel offers something bold and new to the culture-conscious traveler alienated by cookie-cutter, one size fits all experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.