This is your typical Aloft so you know exactly what you are getting with the layout and room amenities. Overall, I give the hotel a 5, but the location earns it a 1 in my opinion.
The hotel was clean. The staff was great. The workout facility was standard. The food at the bar was good even with the limited selection. They even let you order carryout and sit at the bar if you want. I thought that was a nice touch admiitting that their menu was limited. I settled for a pre-made salad that was suprisingly fresh. The bar also had a nice offering of hard to find craft beers.
I know so much about the bar and food because that was all that was nearby. Unless you need to be near BWI... and I mean really need to be near the airport, then stay somewhere else. The "hotel district" at BWI appears to be far from civilization and any restaurants worth eating at. That is unless you want to join Michael Scott over at Chili's. For any extended stay (longer than 1 night), find an Aloft in a different part of town. I spent two long nights at the Aloft twiddling my thumbs wishing I was in DC or a more hip part of Baltimore.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Baltimore-Washington International Airport Hotel offers something bold and new to the culture-conscious traveler alienated by cookie-cutter, one size fits all experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.