Great front-desk staff but this place needs some work. We stayed here twice. We arrived in Baltimore and needed a hotel near the airport to catch a flight the next day so the first stay was very short. The front-desk attendant, Pierre, was very welcoming and helpful and our room was fine. It was small but we were only there for the night and didn't need much. When we departed the staff allowed us to store a piece of luggage until we returned a week later to finish out our trip. I chose this hotel because I needed to be in that area for some appointments and the location was perfect for my needs. When we returned the staff were once again, helpful and our luggage had remained untouched in storage. Our room, however, was a different story. We arrived at the room to find there was no door on the bathroom. That's fine if you are in the room alone but I wasn't about to share a room with anyone for 4 nights with no bathroom door. So, we asked to be moved and the staff quickly gave us another room. It had been a very long day for us and I left my purse in the first room. The hotel staff returned it untouched and asked me to verify the contents. I was grateful that the staff were so honest considering, our camera, phones, wallet and jewelry were in the purse! The new room had a bathroom door but it would not close. It was a sliding door that kept sliding back open unless we jammed something in the track to keep it closed. This would not have been a problem if we hadn't already had to move just to have a door in the first place. The sliding, barely-covers-the-entrance, modern door may look nice to some but it is not practical at all. The door never fully closed in this room. They did give us a bar voucher for our troubles, which was nice. Wine makes up for a lot of things but still a bathroom door is key. The other issue was house keeping. On our last full day, our room wasn't serviced. We really just wanted fresh towels so we asked the housekeeping staff when we saw them in the hallway with a cart full of towel around 3pm but when we returned at 2 am with still no service, we called to the front desk and the woman told us we could have fresh towels but we would have to come down to the desk to get them. Not cool at any time of day. While the problems with the hotel were minor, it was inconvenient and I wouldn't stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Baltimore-Washington International Airport Hotel offers something bold and new to the culture-conscious traveler alienated by cookie-cutter, one size fits all experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.