Found this hotel on Tripadvisor and decided to try something different and modern. The staff was super friendly, the room had amenities, (refrigerator, soap, magazines, coffee, a safe, hairdryer) the bed was super comfortable, and the bar area was great fun. Our room did have two things that needed to be replaced or improved- a spot on the carpet and the couch fabric had a tear. We were not there long but there is an indoor pool, a pool table and an outdoor lounge area. If you need the shuttle to pick you up because you use the "park and fly" benefit be sure to call the minute you deplane. We waited quite awhile to get picked up at the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Aloft - Baltimore Washington International Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Baltimore-Washington International Airport Hotel offers something bold and new to the culture-conscious traveler alienated by cookie-cutter, one size fits all experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.