“I like it better than Montereys” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
LPCity, MD
“I like it better than Montereys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We really like Montereys but I actually like this place better. Food tastes slightly less mass produced.

Visited April 2013

Lexington Park, Maryland
“Poco~”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My friends and I tried this new Mexican eatery for her birthday. The service was horribly slow inspite of not many diners on a rainy lunch time.
I tried the fish tacos, which would have been tasty if they had not been served luke warm.
My other friend ordered the steak fajitas. The steak was over done, and it took a while for her to get her fajita wrappers so her dish was cold by the time she got around to eating.
Another friend ordered the steak burrito, when it arrived it was chicken. The server offered to exchange it for steak but she declined as we had already waited 40 minutes for our lunch as it was.
Lunch took almost 2 hours! They definately need to train the wait staff.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Callaway, Maryland
“Great addition to St. Marys county.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

To begin with, we recently moved to MD from Arizona. In light of the restaurant opening recently, service was very attentive, friendly, and quick. Very fresh chips, salsa and very tasty white sauce on table after you are seated. If you like spicy, ask for a bowl of spicy, smokey salsa. It was just hot enough. I had the crab quesadilla came with Spanish rice and guacamole salad. All very fresh. Partner had carne asada taco. All tasted very good. Good margarita and dark Dos Equis. Margaritas come in several sizes. Great addition to the area. Will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2013