My spouse and I stayed at this Fairfield Inn in June 2001. Overall, it was a clean hotel. The room was a little small, but comfortable with a nice TV. Internet was free, but wired only. There are restaurants close by, but probably not close enough to walk to. The Fairfield Inn had a free breakfast, but the breakfast area was a bit overwhelmed by the crowd there on a Sunday morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the NEWLY RENOVATED Fairfield Inn by Marriott located in Lexington Park Maryland. Our beautifully renovated hotel is nestled in Historic St. Mary's County located across from the Patuxent Naval Air Station. It is in close proximity to many government contractors, including Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and Lockheed Martin. We have spectacular waterfront restaurants, scrumptious seafood, historic sites, and many outdoor activities all near the hotel. Visit the 17th century at Historic St. Mary's City, Maryland's first capital or enjoy swimming, fishing and museums at Historic Point Lookout State Park. Visit our St. Mary's College's spectacular waterfront setting where you can sail or kayak across the scenic St. Mary's River. Take advantage of our world class sport fishing in one of our Chesapeake Bay charter boats or experience Maryland's famous oystering and crabbing. We look forward to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Lexington Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Hotel Lexington Park
- Fairfield Lexington Park
- Lexington Park Fairfield Inn