“Nice recovery” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in LaVale
Lavale
“Nice recovery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Upon check-in, we noticed a strong marijuana odor in our assigned room. The desk clerk booked us into other rooms and saved the reservation. I realize Super8 can't police what people smoke in their rooms. The rooms we had were fine.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

belinda m, Manager at Super 8 La Vale/Cumberland, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Christine,
Thank you so much for your review. Im very sorry for the inconvience you had to deal with when you checked it. I take pride in my staff and Im glad they were able to make the situation right for you. We try to make sure every guest has a pleasant experience. We hope to see you again soon.
Belinda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Lexington, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Booked online from the road for a short overnight stay. Got a very reasonable rate for a clean room and comfortable bed.  Breakfast was included, but offered little more than pre-packaged muffins and coffee. Considering the price we paid, I am not complaining one bit. Great value!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Majikal1,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us a review. Im sorry you missed our breakfast, we offer fresh waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs, and much more. I hope you get a chance to come back and try it. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Lavale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Comfortable room, slept well. My only complaint is the lack of easily-accessible electrical outlets for a cell phone charger or laptop. Nice room at an affordable price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

belinda m, Manager at Super 8 La Vale/Cumberland, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Brian S

Thank you so much for your review. Your comments help us understand what we need to improve. I have passed on your comments to my maintenance staff and they are working on a solution to the outlet issue. I hope we will see you again soon!

Westminster, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

This stay was the best stay I have had in a very very long time. The room was nice and clean. The beds are the most comfortable. There was plenty of towels for everyone. I also thank this hotel for there love of animals, The staff was great, if we had a question they answered it. Also, when checking in the hotel only had one room left and we took it. The night person even made a fresh pot of coffee. I will most definitely visit this place in the future. The lobby was welcoming, O and breakfast was the best ever everything was fresh and they had biscuits and gravy and it was hot and fresh. I would like to say to there staff keep up the great and wonderful work.

Room Tip: Enjoy your stay it's the best ever.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Chell6868,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have passed on your comments to my staff. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will be back often.

Belinda

Been to Super 8 La Vale/Cumberland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 La Vale/Cumberland

Address: 1301 National Hwy, I-68 at Rt 53, LaVale, MD 21502
Location: United States > Maryland > LaVale
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in LaVale
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 La Vale/Cumberland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 La Vale/Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Lavale
Super Eight Lavale
Lavale Super 8
Lavale Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 La Vale/Cumberland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.