“OK for quick stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Laurel

You added Knights Inn Laurel to your Saves list
Knights Inn Laurel
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3380 Fort Meade Road, 198 & 295 (Balt/Wash Pkwy), Laurel, MD 20724   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Laurel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Pikeville, Ky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The Room was adequate but there was no wifi at all. I could not sign on my laptop. Apparently the signal wasn't strong enough to reach my room. This made my stay very boring and uncomfortable while I was there. I complained and eventually they offered to move my room closer but by then I was leaving in the next morning and it didn't matter.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

HOUSTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This hotel has remodeled and the rooms are definitely a huge upgrade. New carpet, paint, beds and spreads. The cable has at keast 30 DIFFERENT channels invluding SyFy. Complimentary coffee in the office and a friendly staff. The WIFi is the o lyrics issue, but even that you can go to the office and they will log you on with the office WiFi. And this will work in your room. Restaurants are close and a Wal-Mart. But the renovation's are definitely a plus.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Newport News, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I booked the room based on a travel site because they offered free wifi, which was not the case. The hotel seems to be used as an extended stay for people who are displaced. The wifi did not work, I was told to bring my devices to the front office in order to connect. The room phone did not work at all and I was told no one would be able to fix it until the day after I were to check out. The bedspread had cigarette burns in it and the sheets didn't fit the mattress. For this to be a division of the Wyndham family I wasn't impressed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My family & I chose to go on vacation to go to Six Flags & visit the monuments.... I am a Alternative Learning Center Teacher for middle school & am from Harlem,NY... NEVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH A MORE HORRIBLE SITE IN MY LIFE! First I was instructed to go to a room in the back of the hotel where the dumpsters are kept & there's a recliner outside someone's room & the other room was blasting music... They're discussing where to party... Ok it gets worst we're unloading and these people have THE NERVE to walk back&forth to see what we're bringing in the room!! Whaaaaaat who does that!?!? So on that note I packed my family up called Price line for a refund & moved on to a better hotel.... I will NOT BE BACK! & I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL @ ALL!!!!

• Stayed June 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Checked in 7/8/14 and stayed till 7/12/14 . Card to get into room was hard to work each time, had to get help. Room had a smell to it. Walls were filthy. WiFi only worked for couple mins late at night.don't use this place if u need internet. Saw couple of bugs. Had to request a smoke alarm. The area felt like I was not in safe place. People hanging out side late at night. Couple of nights we were awoke with someone trying to get into room. Called front desk and complained and they said "not again" . We had paid weeks ahead of time for this room for vacation or would have left. I would not stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Laurel

Address: 3380 Fort Meade Road, 198 & 295 (Balt/Wash Pkwy), Laurel, MD 20724
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Laurel 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Knights Inn Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn Laurel Hotel Laurel
Laurel Knights Inn

If you own or manage Knights Inn Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.