“My Experience at Quality Inn and Suites Laurel Maryland USA” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Laurel
Abuja
“My Experience at Quality Inn and Suites Laurel Maryland USA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I enjoyed every bit of my 10 days stay. The room is very spacious, can conveniently accommodate two to three people. Breakfast was great with varieties of menu.the staff were friendly and helpful. The environment was generally clean.
The only negative aspect is that the internet did not work in the room I stayed, most times I had to stay at the corridor to access internet with my IPad.

Folasade.

Room Tip: The internet does not work in all the rooms especially at the extreme side.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
thompson1963, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectation. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in the future.

David Wiggins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

It was a good experience. The personnel were professional and friendly. The rooms were clean and we used the domino s delivery to eat at night. Loved the hot breakfast. Only critiziced the lack of light in the parking and one morning the pool was dirty but overall the best stay in a long time.

• Stayed July 2013
thompson1963, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for our property. It's nice to konw that all of our team members played a part in making your stay enjoyable from the guest service agent to the breakfast attendant and the life guard at the pool. We hope to see you again during your return visit. Again Thank you from the Quality Inn & Suites family.
Saint Cloud, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was an average hotel. Perfect for the 2 nights we spent in Maryland. There were some issues with the room. The "decorative" carpeting that went up the wall was falling off. The bathroom needed work. The shower faucet was falling off the wall, slightly. We did have a comfortable nights sleep and that is really what matters. The hotel staff was friendly and attentive and greeted us with a smile. I like that in a hotel. I believe that good customer service usually makes up for any down fall. The biggest issue I had was that the elevator smelled of B.O for the entire stay. I am sure this was of no fault of the hotel but due to a guest that may have neglected a shower or two. The hotel has no control over these matters. All and all this was a comfortable place with friendly people.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Noosa, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed one night on a road trip. It's right next to a main road and there were some trucks during the night. We also noticed the trains nearby. Finally, there was some Gospel singing in the corridor at 1.30 am!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Moultrie, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's a good place to stay. Breakfast includes fresh waffles, juice, coffee, biscuits, gravy, eggs, cereals, bagels, fresh fruit, etc. Room was clean and spacious but needs upgrades. I only had one major concern and it was addressed promptly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stay at the quality inn at laurel two days a week and have truly had a wonderful experience. The staff from the hotel is fantastic and very helpful. Maulik and Rose at the front desk always address my concerns immediately. Living on the road twice a week can become a burden but the personel at the quality inn make me feel right at home. The rooms are clean and very reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Woodbridge, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stay once a month and my stay is always great. The staff is always great. The rooms are really nice and enjoy my stay here. I have been coming to this hotel for 8 years on a monthly base. And I will continue to stay here, I come here because Ft. Meade. I serve in the miltary.

C. Peele

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!