“Highly recommend ed” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Columbia, Maryland
“Highly recommend ed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a good experience. The personnel were professional and friendly. The rooms were clean and we used the domino s delivery to eat at night. Loved the hot breakfast. Only critiziced the lack of light in the parking and one morning the pool was dirty but overall the best stay in a long time.

• Stayed July 2013
thompson1963, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey for our property. It's nice to konw that all of our team members played a part in making your stay enjoyable from the guest service agent to the breakfast attendant and the life guard at the pool. We hope to see you again during your return visit. Again Thank you from the Quality Inn & Suites family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Polish first
Saint Cloud, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was an average hotel. Perfect for the 2 nights we spent in Maryland. There were some issues with the room. The "decorative" carpeting that went up the wall was falling off. The bathroom needed work. The shower faucet was falling off the wall, slightly. We did have a comfortable nights sleep and that is really what matters. The hotel staff was friendly and attentive and greeted us with a smile. I like that in a hotel. I believe that good customer service usually makes up for any down fall. The biggest issue I had was that the elevator smelled of B.O for the entire stay. I am sure this was of no fault of the hotel but due to a guest that may have neglected a shower or two. The hotel has no control over these matters. All and all this was a comfortable place with friendly people.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Noosa, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed one night on a road trip. It's right next to a main road and there were some trucks during the night. We also noticed the trains nearby. Finally, there was some Gospel singing in the corridor at 1.30 am!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Moultrie, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's a good place to stay. Breakfast includes fresh waffles, juice, coffee, biscuits, gravy, eggs, cereals, bagels, fresh fruit, etc. Room was clean and spacious but needs upgrades. I only had one major concern and it was addressed promptly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stay at the quality inn at laurel two days a week and have truly had a wonderful experience. The staff from the hotel is fantastic and very helpful. Maulik and Rose at the front desk always address my concerns immediately. Living on the road twice a week can become a burden but the personel at the quality inn make me feel right at home. The rooms are clean and very reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Woodbridge, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stay once a month and my stay is always great. The staff is always great. The rooms are really nice and enjoy my stay here. I have been coming to this hotel for 8 years on a monthly base. And I will continue to stay here, I come here because Ft. Meade. I serve in the miltary.

C. Peele

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed in the quality inn for over a month with my family.We moved from a neighborhood hotel close to the quality inn because my kids wanted a secured and more comfortable hotel. i got a good rate for my stay and also my priority was to make my wife and kids happy.I was so pleased with the hotel environment been cleaned daily by the staffs,the housekeepers were very neat in cleaning my room,the maintenance engineer i forgot his name but is a black tall guy did a great job in keeping my room facilities functional,i dont stay in a hotel for more than a week with my family for security reasons but the quality inn here in laurel proved me wrong.They were very helpful in all areas,Really hard working staffs and tireless efforts.The breakfast is great and very nice,the general manager and front desk staffs are very professional.My kids and I enjoyed the fast and free WI-FI internet,the nice beds were very comfortable and the Ac in our room was so clean and effective though looks old but never gave us any problem all through our stay.The only issue i had was just that the pool was not opened all through our stay,i would have love to have some feeling of it but above all its a good experience and I will definitely return to stay in this hotel whenever i come back to laurel but my only challenge will only be if i get a good rate to stay.

Room Tip: I will prefer staying on the second floor.