“Hotel Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Suffolk, Virginia, United States
“Hotel Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Hostesses Antene' who took reservation, Outstanding job! At check in,Nadia, was very pleasant, and patient in resolving my mistake.Rooms were ready by check in time and staff gave good information about local area.
Breakfast area was clean organized,and well stocked.Staff person incharge was diligent and happy person to converse with.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
thompson1963, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
I wish to personally thank you Mr. Benny for recognizing the great job that my hostess performed. We value all of our guest comments and especially ones that say were doing an oustanding job. We look foward to serving your guest needs whenever you are in the area.

David Wiggins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Laurel, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

I just checked out of this hotel and I'm very pleased with my stay . I has the room with the jacuzzi and it was awesome, worth the price I payed since everything worked properly and didn't have any issues with it . The room was very nice and clean , extra towels in the bathroom and HBO free !! . My only negative will be that after emptied the jacuzzi Black like stains were all over it and I really didn't understand where it came from, kind of look like dirt .. But I'm not sure what it was . Other than that everything was EXCELLENT ! Good work keep it up

• Stayed September 2012
I was please to know that you were happy with your stay and everything was working properly. It was also brought to my attention that when you emptied the jacuzzi a black stain appeared. The issue has been corrected by maintenance person and we thank you for sharing this information with us. We look foward to serving your needs whenever you are in the area.

Kansas City, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had 2 rooms for one night. I could not get the wireless internet to work in my room. I took my laptop down to the front desk where after a half hour on the phone with tech support we got it to work. I took it back to my room & could not get it to work. After moving the laptop throughout the room I found 1 spot where it worked fine so I moved the furniture around to work in this 1 spot & I had internet access the rest of my stay. Everything else was OK. There were towels by the pool & the breakfast was good. I also found out later that even though I booked & paid for 2 rooms through Choice Htels I was not given credit on my Choice account for both rooms. I'm working on getting that straightened out now. Management strives to please, but I don't think they are as competent as they should be.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
I wish to apologize for not getting back to you in a more timely fashion. We are aware that our internet had some issues during your stay and belive me we understand and have corrected the issue. It was a pleasure to know that everthing else was working ok and that our breakfast was pleasing to you. If your account has not been corrected please feel free to contact me and I will make sure you are given credit for both rooms.

indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The hotel was clean, hot breakfast and great price. Got a call within 30 minutes to see if we needed anything. They are even sending me the pillow I left there. Plus it's a good central location to Baltimore, Annapolis and DC. I would stay there again!

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
The staff and I are greatful for the comments that you gave concerning your stay. We strive to exceed the guest expectiation and when you receive comments as such you have a wonderful feeling inside that saids you made their day. It is good to know that you received the pillow. If you are ever in the area again please feel free to stay with us.

Odenton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I would like to tell everyone about the great customer service from the staff at the Quality Inn. They were so accomidating when I need to cancel an appointment. They responded in a timely fashion and the management was professional and understand. My trip was canceled, but in the future if I need a place to stay, I will be sure to go to the Quality Inn, because I know they will make sure the accomindations are great!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
This is the type of comments that make you love the work that you do. we strive to make every guest feel special and try to accomodate there needs. The staff and I look foward to serving your needs whenever you decide to stay with us. Please call us directly to make your reservation.
Columbia, Maryland, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

My first night, I checked in rather late. No traffic on the streets, seemed like a nice cute town. The room itself looked clean but then little things started coming up. First, there were multiple spots on the carpet that were oddly sticky. The internet was slow because they don't have a password to protect the signal so anyone around can pick it up. I stayed here the week Dish dropped all of the Viacom channels so for the most part I had about 5 channels to choose from. The train station is right across the street so I would get an early morning wakeup call from that. And I don't know if it was my skin or the bed, but I was constantly itching when I was trying to sleep.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
thompson1963, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
I would first like to apologize to the guest for any issues that he encountered as a guest since we did not meet his expectation. There are things that happen sometimes that are out of our control like, the issue between Direct TV and Viacom. I understand you were unhappy and this makes me sad also. Please rest assure that the issues you have raised are being addressed. If you contact me i don't have a problem adjusting your bill. If you are in the area again and are looking for a place to stay our doors are always open to you. please feel free to contact me or just stop by.

Maastricht, Nederland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

On our way to dc we stayed here the night before. The only reason we stayed here. Was because we had stayed in a different quality inn earlier. And we wanted a good, known bed. Inbetween balti and dc. Good, clean place. Allthough we were next to the elevator on the 4th floor, it didn't disturb our sleep at all. Breakfast was a bit iffy, nor really to my personal liking.
Just a good nights sleep, in a decent and clean hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!