“AbundantWaters” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Hyattsville, Maryland
“AbundantWaters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Outstanding service from all staff members and the rooms were very clean. WiFi capabilities were a great help and the location was excellent. The prices were second to none and all individuals should take advantage of the discount rates provided when going to google.com under Red Roof Inn. The house keeping staff was excellent and the staff members Melba, Catherine and the Manager Ellen were all very personable, helpful and kind in helping my stay at the Red Roof in be as pleasant as it was and I will recommend the Red Roof Inn in Laurel to everyone. Thank you Melba, Catherine and Ellen for your professionalism and I will return without a doubt.

M. Waters

Room Tip: Rooms on South Side are quieter Higher floors have less noise Try to get your room you had last ti...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ellen A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Mr. Waters,
I apologize for the delay in writing to thank you for staying with us and letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We were happy to be of service to you.
I'd like to inform you that in January next year we will be undergoing renovations so we very much look forward to you coming back again to experience the new product.

Thank you once again,and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Polish first
Elkridge, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This Red Roof Inn off the BW Parkway is AWESOME ! Beginning with the Front Desk staff that checked us in to the House Keeping Staff that cleaned our room. Special Attention was paid to our every request and need. My husband, dog and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The Manager, Ellen Peace Azu, always seems to be on premises taking care of her jewel in Laurel, MD. The room was very spacious and clean as was the grounds. Plenty of running and playing room for the dog. A shopping plaza with seven eateries within a safe well-lit walking distance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ellen A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Laurel. Comments such as yours are very encouraging to the whole team as we double our efforts each day to provide safe,clean and economical accomodations to our guests.

We do care about our guests and so we are glad that you had a great stay.We look forward to your next stay with us, Thank you once again.
Elkridge, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Clean, Courteous and Quiet ! Spacious room, well kept grounds and an efficient staff that took care of our every need. It was quite impressive to see the General Manager, Ellen Peace Azu, not afraid to roll up her sleeves and attend to her property personally. It's a testament to her personal care she has for her hotel and guests. Conveniently located to a plaza with numerous restaurants, a grocery store, drug store and gas stations. The parking lot is very well lit and the neighborhood is safe to walk at night. I highly recommend this hotel for both business and families alike.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ellen A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments about your stay at the Red Roof Inn Laurel. It is our desire that our guests have a great experience during their stay with us and so we always appreciate receiving a positive feedback.

I have shared your comments with the rest of the team and I can assure you that it has been a great encouragement to us as we continue to improve our product and services.

Thank you again and I hope you continue to have a great stay with the Red Roof Inns.
Lexington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

This Red Roof is your standard inn, good price for the area. Close to gas, food, local businesses, right off of BW Parkway. Had excellent service at check-in, both nights I stayed the girls at reception helped me get the accomodations I needed. Rooms are clean, outside area neat, and the neighborhood seems safe. Overall I liked it.

• Stayed September 2012
Chula Vista, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is my first and last stay here! I am completely disgusted with this place. My husband and I are on our way up to Groton, CT from Charleston, SC, so we decided to stop by in Maryland for the night and chose the Red Roof Inn. Our previous experience with other Red Roofs has been satisfactory, so imagine my surprise when I felt something crawling on my feet while I was brushing my teeth. It was a cockroach! After crushing it with my shoe, I let it go thinking it was just a one-time thing. But while I was lying on the bed, I saw at the corner of my eye something crawling on the blanket, and lo and behold: It was a tick! I absolutely hate bugs, esp. disease-carrying bugs like ticks! So I strongly suggest staying somewhere else if you are in this area and not waste your money here.

• Stayed August 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

It is too bad I can't rate "0" or lower. Extremely dirty, smells bad , and full with bugs. You will feel you are staying in a trash can. The only reason I sstayed there to harbor in a place for a night. I hardly made morning and left with the first light of day. I felt very unsecure too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Herndon, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

The Place was Just below average - the place was average in cleanliness. the room we stayed was facing the sun and even we want to close the window and sleep. there was still some bright light into the room. When we woke up we have water on the carpet and the place was a little scary and it anything happened no one would know.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel? Share your experiences!