“Great motel!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Laurel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
commack
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The manager on duty could not have been nicer. During a snow storm and limited space he upgraded our room for no additional cost. The room was very roomy and clean. Couldn't ask for more. I real life saver since we had a miserable vacation in Florida at sea. Ship rocked for the last two days and we were rerouted in our flight from Fla back to DC. Our original flight from JFK was canceled and we had to drive to DC just to take a cruise in Miami. Ran out of food and clean clothes. A hot shower and sleepful night was the remedy for our misery. Thank you again Super 8!!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

I like the way they do business here, even down to having fresh coffee to sip on during check in. The older gentleman at the front desk is polite and proficient and gets me checked in quickly. I suppose it's because the building is a little older, but the rooms are quite spacious; I suppose it's because it was built before hotels decided to squeeze as many people in for a profit. I was glad to see the Brand New flat screen T.V.s when I opened the door; I was like Yes! The extras like having a refrigerator and microwave in the room are important to me, because I like to fix my own meals in my room. Breakfast is my favorite time of day, and I always enjoy the fresh Waffles, Yogurt and cereal; the coffee is surprisingly good for hotel coffee. The house keeping staff are very nice and seem to have been here a long time, which makes me feel more at ease. The bar next door is fun, but can be a little noisy, so I like to stay on the South end of the building. Overall, this is my home away from home.

Room Tip: I like to stay on the South End of the hotel, to avoid the Bar noise, even though I like going there...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Laurel

Address: 9920 Washington Blvd, US Route 1, Laurel, MD 20723
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Laurel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Laurel
Laurel Super Eight
Laurel Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.