“What stands out is a lack of sleep” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, MD 20707 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30% this Summer
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Simsbury, Connecticut
“What stands out is a lack of sleep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Enjoyed reading all of the Wonderful reviews, but my experience in room 205 was different.

The check-in was fast, and the room was clean. The lights over the desk area were not working and maintenance responded immediately.

Pros: Cleanliness, security guard, Maintenance, Breakfast (They had no fruit, the juice was weak tasting) Gym, Room safe (cost $1.00)

Cons: Thin walls (Woke up at 5:20 a.m. to loud talking and laughing and it got quiet at 8:00 a.m.)
I pod connection connected and then kept shutting off
Internet had multiple connection glitches.
Refrigerator- does not have a dial to make colder and there is no freezer. (An ice pack was placed in the freezer and in the morning it was dripping wet. (I will be more detailed next time.)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear charlot,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service and the location of the hotel. I apologize apologize for any disturbance you have experienced during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests.

We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction and I hope that you will consider us again on your next travel.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Indy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and used it primarily for going into Washington DC by Metro. The staff was very accomodating to all of our questions about getting to and using the Metro. The breakfast was very good and the morning staff was very friendly. It is an older hotel, but very clean and would recommend and stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had a great experience planning my family reunion at this location. The event staff was supportive and flexible throughout the planning process. The staff was friendly as well. The hotel was a great price with food service.

• Stayed August 2013
Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have utilized this location for business the last two years and will continue. The hotel is great and the Staff, especially Kelisa White is absolutely amazing and they all offer such great customer service. Thank you all for continuing to make our stay wonderful and offering such great service to us. See you next year!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

After deciding to bring a group (55) people to the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, I was referred to the Holiday Inn Express Laurel. I worked with Mrs. Kelisa White, Director of Sales. She was 100% efficient and professional, answering every question beyond my expectations. She made any changes requeste with a smile. We were late getting to the hotel, so she let me know that Mr. Ash Khan would be available to help our group. The check in was so easy. Extra towels were available for our late check out. Everyone on the front desk welcomed us as family, even the Shuttle driver that picked us up at Greenbelt. The Housekeeping staff were at out beck and call. The rooms, lobby and location of the hotel is super, and if I every go back, or am asked for recommendations, it will be the Holiday Inn Express Laurel, for sure. Please share our sincere thanks to the staff and especially Mrs. White and Mr. Khan. Pat Spencer, Tampa, FL

Room Tip: Only suggestion is to make sure the clock has the right time. Otherwise, everything was great.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Buckhead, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I, got call to a business meeting last minute. My family travel with me from Atlanta because they wanted to see the white house. We, were beat down from flights and bad customer service at the airport. This, hotel had the best price and was very, very clean upon our arrival. The young lady Kasthelin Reyes, at the front desk was very professional, Keen, Sharp, understanding, She, was really great with the kids, and my wife. she recommended numerous things my family can do for fun while I was in meetings all day. I love the shuttle run to and from the metro. The, rooms, hall, front desk, was very clean, fresh; the food was excellent well cook. My, overall stay was Excellent. I have recommend this hotel to my business friends and family because of the price and the excellent customer service. My, family had the best last minute vacation ever at a excellent rate, excellent customer service per the front desk. If, you looking for good, price with excellent customer service, clean, you must check this hotel out.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Sam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for selecting our Hotel for your last minute stay and we do appreciate your business.
We take utmost pride in catering to all our guest needs and try to exceed all guest expectations.
I will definitely pass along your great feedback with Kasthelin and the entire hotel team for doing such a great job.

Please do come back and stay with us on your next visit.

Thanks
Sam M
Sykesville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I needed to get away and go somewhere and relax and I found the perfect place ! Holiday Inn Express and Suites Laurel lakes . Very Modern and up to date.They have everything I need computer room , a nice indoor pool , gym, nice complimentary breakfast etc. The suite was so comfortable and relaxing and the Manager Kastelin was so helpfull and professional with a smile !
Yes a must place to go again !!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are Great and the Hotel is surrounded by all the good restarants of your choice !!! Ju...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)
Fairfield Inn Laurel
3.5 of 5 stars 74 reviews
Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel
Days Inn & Suites Laurel
Holiday Inn Laurel West - Washington DC Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!