“Pleasantly Nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, MD 20707 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Middletown, Maryland, United States
“Pleasantly Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The staff was friendly and attentive. The lobby and common areas are updated and fresh. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was nice, but not outstanding. I would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stay there with my wife and 4 kids in a room. worked out pretty well with a blow up mattress that we brought. Pool was good for kids, life guard was very nice. Half hour from DC and Baltimore, without traffic. Lots of restaurants nearby. Overall very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I would first like to thank the entire staff at the Holiday Inn Express located in Laurel, Maryland. I have had a wonderful extended stay here being displaced out of my home due to electrical issues. The room was superb! I have stayed in a number of hotels around the world that offered wifi service but it did not always work. However, the internet connection in my room and in the lounge areas in the lobby was great with NO interruptions. The housekeeping staff is so pleasant. They are on their jobs everyday ensuring that we as the guest have everything we need in our rooms. Cleanliness is very important to me and I must truly say this place is number one. They serve a variety of delicious items daily for breakfast which worked perfectly for me since I have special dietary needs. I highly recommend to travelers to let this be your first place of choice to stay. I have really enjoyed myself.

Councilwoman Valerie Nicholas

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor because I love the glass view facing the front of the building.
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

EXCEPTIONAL customer service and staff! I felt very welcomed while I was staying here and my room was always spotless! The housekeeping department of this hotel knows how to do a great job! There was a caring attitude of every staff member and a great sense of hospitality. The front desk did a great job of checking me in and out and had a great smile. I will return back to this hotel. Thank you for a great time!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I came here for a group tour and could not have been more surprised and amazed as to how much Holiday Inn's have changed! To the spacious rooms and exceptional customer service I absolutely LOVED my stay here. The breakfast had so much variety and the staff that were helping in the lobby were very friendly and said good morning to all the guests. The general manager, Sam, came by the lobby to greet the guest and he was very accomodating and a great person to talk too. You can tell that the staff here love their job and truly care about displaying great customer service to their guest. I will recommend this hotel to everyone I know. Thank you for our great time here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel is where you will find the best and most accommodating service. Everyone is so friendly and nice there; they're always there to help and always make sure they followup with you to make sure you received the help you need. We had a slight problem with the TV and when we told the front desk agent, she sent help immediately. Aside from the service, the breakfast is terrific--especially the bacon! The hotel is looks fantastic and I would highly recommend anyone traveling to the DC/Baltimore area to stay here!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Outstanding customer service! After being on the road for hours, it was comforting to know that my family and I can get a good night sleep. The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are beautiful. My family really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast could be better but it was definitely better than expected.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)
Fairfield Inn Laurel
Sleep Inn & Suites
#8 of 16 in Laurel
3.5 of 5 stars 81 reviews
Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Laurel

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!