“Great hotel, great staff.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Laurel

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Laurel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Laurel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, MD 20707 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Laurel
“Great hotel, great staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was perfect, it was priced right, and located across the parking lot from the bank I had to work in.
But more than price, location or cleanliness, the staff were excellent. Everyone had a smile and a great attitude. The front desk manager, Kasthelin, set the tone. She was outgoing and friendly, and funny. So much better than the last 2 managers I dealt with, at different hotels, in the DC area.
I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We had a four day meeting with about 40 associates from my division and needed a hotel that provided a clean and professional working environment for our team. Kelisa (Hotel Director of Sales) managed the entire process for us including setup and teardown. The staff was friendly, attentive, and professional at all times and made my team feel at home from 8:00 day one until the end of the week. We had previously held divisional meetings at other hotels in the area, but we will definately be returning here in for our next meeting in a couple of months.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brick, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

The stay in the hotel was like an average stay in other ones although its called "suites". Breakfast was good. Although the day after we stayed there for a night, before we checked out and packing our stuffs...I SAW BIG BEDBUGS IVE NEVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE! I was trying to find something in the bed and there was four bedbugs that i thought it was just dirt from the bed then it started moving so then i realized its a bug! I guess we were so tired from walking around Washington DC the night before that we didnt noticed those insects. I told the receptionist the day before we checked out and surprised that she asked me if i was sure it was bedbugs or bugs that came from molds and old water.......meaning they have more than one kind of insects they have in that hotel!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Laurel, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Quennie G,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your recent stay. Your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. We’d like to obtain some additional details regarding your experience, so we have sent you a private message.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Janice A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
gunvor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The room was clean. Bathroom was small. Staff was very helpful, especially the front desk staff. The occupants of the room next door were excessively noisy on a work night, and the management moved them. Breakfast was okay--standard fare for a Holiday Inn Express.

Browns Mills, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The room was immaculately cleaned with crisp white sheets and fluffy bedding. We had a room with two double beds, and a sitting area that was roomy enough for a "pack and play" for my grandson, as well. Everything was modern, including the television. There was a mini-refrigerator and a microwave in the room, as well, which was very convenient for baby bottles and even big people drinks!
We had plenty of clean towels and toiletries. Check-in and check-out were both quick and efficient. the location is convenient to the military base, as well as close to Baltimore or Washington D.C. I have no complaints about this hotel.

Cranbury,NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Our room was lg & very nice, Clean & smelled good, saw the people in the lobby always cleaning. The Breakfast was GREAT !! Fresh & Tasty, Nice Hotel nice location to the Hockey rink we were there for my son's Hockey game, nice location, & We ate at the diner about 1/2block away GREAT Fresh food their TOO !! Silver Diner

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Odenton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I used this hotel for a celebration for my mother and my experience was exceptional. I have had functions at many hotels but the service received by all of the staff on the day of my event and the days leading to my event was great. The sales director, Kelisa, was exceptional. Overall, they were accomodating and helped to ensure that my event was a success. The room I reserved for my mom for the night was great and the free breakfast in the morning was the icing on the cake. I would definitely stay at and use the services at this facility in the future!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Laurel? Share your experiences!