“seen better seen worse” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, MD 20707 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“seen better seen worse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Pet friendly!!! would have brought by pup if i wasn't here on business any size dog they accept. rooms ok. bathroom meh. service was crap. the desk was no help didn't know a thing. and the room keys erase every 24 hours! and the internet code does too! so you always have to go down to the desk and wait for someone to decide if they want to help you. I'm not going back again.

Room Tip: no view and the walls are thin
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great time nice clean hotel Blake was great at check in:) everyone was very
nice.Greenbelt to dc not to far,Front desk gave us directions.Lots of stores and good
places to eat.Nice park i walked by hotel.I really had fun and will be back there is so
much to do in dc and one trip just is not enough.Breakfast in the morning was always
fresh and stocked and good.Really felt at home:)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Two queen bed and a pull out sofa bed makes a perfect family hotel. Price is reasonable and comes with a pool. The hotel looks brand new and slick with see thru second floor to lobby glass panel. Room is clean and pillows are plentiful. Breakfast is complimentary.

A short 25 mins drive gets you into Baltimore or Washington dc.. Convenience if you have a car..
Would definitely stay again!

Fenwick Island, Delaware
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I called this Hotel several times to inquire about using their meeting room. I called 7 times leaving a total of four voice messages on the Sales voice mail, Managers voice mail and the Sales Associates cell phone. And no return phone call from anyone. Every time I called I got someone rude at the front desk that transferred my call. I guess I’ll take my business to another Brand Hotel… this one doesn’t like their potential customers very much. I feel fortunate to find out now before sending my money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear gwf26tc,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. I certainly apologize for the inconveniences you experienced whenever you called. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
washington dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I arrived late and had no trouble locating the hotel, even though it sits back off of Route 1. It is well lit with the new signs and blue lights! The lobby was bright and inviting as was the woman behind the front desk. She handled my check in with professional polish. The whole hotel is clean and shiny. The suite was well laid out with large flat screen that could be seen from all locations. It contained all the amentities expected.
The breakfast area was clean and had a good variety to choose from. The check out was another interaction with a very polished and happy employee.
There are many of the chain restaurants located right around the hotel. This hotel far exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: I saw the double bedded suites...with a sofa bed to boot...plenty of room for a family.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I am so pleased to say that my 88 year old mother and my two teenage daughters and I had a wonderful stay for 4 nights at this Holiday Inn while visisting the sites in Washington D.C. The staff was so friendly. The hotel was spotless. Price was wonderful. I had accidently went to the wrong Holiday Inn in Laurel and they were so kind they had a driver actually lead my way to the correct hotel!

Room Tip: My mother was in a wheel chair. The room we had was great for anyone handicapped. The bathroom had l...
Clarkesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

My son and I are budget travelers and we generally try to stay in hotels that are in the $100 range. Our experiences vary and our hope is always that the room will at least be clean. We were pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased with our stay this weekend at this hotel! The room was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We would not have a second thought about staying here again! Thanks HIE staff!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!