“Outstanding Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Laurel

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Laurel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Laurel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, MD 20707 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Laurel
Oxon Hill, Maryland
“Outstanding Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was fortunate to stay at this hotel for four days. The customer service was excellent, the king size bed I had was very confortable and the complimentary breakfast looked great. They also allow pets! Now that is huge for me because my pet means so much to me.

Room Tip: The King size bed was great, but I'm sure the other beds are too.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

The hotel staff was awesome! Everyone on staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well kept. Breakfast was great. I highly recommend this hotel. The location was great if visiting D.C. Traffic from hotel was not bad at all.

At the time of our stay there was no ESPN. My husband and son were looking forward to the sports channel after a long day.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Niskayuna, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed in this so-called hotel for one night in June 2012 due to flight cancellation from BWI. All area hotels were booked due to a tornado and this was the closest hotel I found. Two hours after promising to send a shuttle bus to pick us from BWI, I called again only to find the shuttle came and left without picking us ..WOW !!! Anyway, was so tired to argue, took a taxi to the hotel and here comes the ordeal. Apparently, a number of travellers checking in at the same time thus , undestandably, causing the staff some confusion. However, once I stepped in the room, it smelled terribly bad; I almost threw up. I tried to bear it, but in 5 minutes I could not and was down at reception asking for replacement. They gave me another room on the same floor, smelled the same; only difference was that the toiler this time was NASTY. I am usually very careful about commenting but this time it has to be put this way. I simply ended up sleeping in my jeans as I was not comfortable touching anything there, unbelievable !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Laurel

Address: 14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, MD 20707 (Formerly Comfort Suites)
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:2 star — Holiday Inn Express Laurel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Laurel Lakes Hotel Laurel
Laurel Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.