“Outstanding!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, MD 20707 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30% this Summer
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Houston, Texas
“Outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

The hotel staff was awesome! Everyone on staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well kept. Breakfast was great. I highly recommend this hotel. The location was great if visiting D.C. Traffic from hotel was not bad at all.

At the time of our stay there was no ESPN. My husband and son were looking forward to the sports channel after a long day.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Niskayuna, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed in this so-called hotel for one night in June 2012 due to flight cancellation from BWI. All area hotels were booked due to a tornado and this was the closest hotel I found. Two hours after promising to send a shuttle bus to pick us from BWI, I called again only to find the shuttle came and left without picking us ..WOW !!! Anyway, was so tired to argue, took a taxi to the hotel and here comes the ordeal. Apparently, a number of travellers checking in at the same time thus , undestandably, causing the staff some confusion. However, once I stepped in the room, it smelled terribly bad; I almost threw up. I tried to bear it, but in 5 minutes I could not and was down at reception asking for replacement. They gave me another room on the same floor, smelled the same; only difference was that the toiler this time was NASTY. I am usually very careful about commenting but this time it has to be put this way. I simply ended up sleeping in my jeans as I was not comfortable touching anything there, unbelievable !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel

Address: 14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, MD 20707 (Formerly Comfort Suites)
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel Lakes Maryland has just received a gorgeous renovation! We're located an equal distance away from Washington DC and Baltimore, Maryland -- two of the best tourist and meeting destinations in the United States. Our rooms and suites are spacious and infinitely comfortable. We have free Wi-Fi and LOVE pets! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Laurel Lakes Hotel Laurel
Laurel Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.