Hotel is fine, not much not to like, although it probably is overdue for updates in some of the hallways and rooms - carpet, AC units etc. My room was roomy, quiet, and comfortable. Strange layout for this type of hotel with a prominent indoor atrium which features a smallish pool. I imagine this could get noisy at times so I wouldn't want an atrium room since I like to go to bed early.
Anyway I was amazed by the free breakfast buffet in the morning, really really good especially compared to the, excuse me, powdered-egg crap you get with most free hotel-chain breakfasts.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laurel West-i-95/Rt 198w Hotel Laurel
- Holiday Inn Laurel West-i-95/Rt 198w Hotel
- Holiday Inn Laurel
- Laurel Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Laurel-West hotel a 2007 Intercontinental Hotels Group Renovation Award winner. This full service Laurel, MD hotel is conveniently located at I-95/Rt 198W, exit 33B. Whether you are going to Washington DC or Baltimore, we are centrally located to both locations with easy access. Great amenities corporate guests expect, including complimentary high-speed Internet, business center, and newly refreshed fitness center. Take refreshing dip in our indoor heated pool in our spacious atrium. Begin your day at Atrium CafÃ© with a great breakfast, kids 12 and under eat free. Coming 1st quarter 2009 all Platinum and Gold Priority Club members will have access to the 6th floor Executive Club Lounge. A relaxing upscale space, the club level lounge offers complimentary breakfast, d oeuvres and variety of beverage options. End your busy day with a spectacular dinner onsite at Outback Steakhouse. Cheer on local sports teams including the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field, Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards or the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Other local attractions include Laurel horse racing track, Gardens Ice House and Fairlands Athletic Complex. Area business include: UPS, Verizon, Fort Meade, Dreyer s Ice Cream, John Hopkins Applied Physics/Kossiakoff and Lockheed Martin. Local business parks include Sweitzer Lane and Tech Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Laurel West-I-95/RT 198W reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.