This was a single night business stay.
The Internet Connection was very unreliable. Constantly off and on.
This Hotel used to be a Best Western. Rooms are basically the same. They’re nice. Carpets are clean, as well as the rest of the room. The heat is effective and quiet. Flat Screen TV with a good channel selection. (About 60 Channels.)
Very large work area with one lonely electrical outlet in the lamp. There were, however extra outlets next to the bed. The only issue was, you have to be careful where you plug in your chargers. All the lights run off of a single switch. If you throw the switch, and are plugged into the wrong outlet, your chargers shut down with the lights. But it’s easy to deal with. Just turn off the individual lamps, and leave the switch on.
No Microwave or Fridge in my room, but didn’t need them for a single night.
The Bed was clean and comfortable, and I got a good nights sleep. The Bathroom was quite small, but the water was hot, and the pressure was good.
This is a full service Hotel. There’s a restaurant in the Hotel, an Outback Steakhouse connected, and a Gas Station Convenience store on the corner. I didn’t have a chance to look around, but I didn’t see anything else in the immediate area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laurel West-i-95/Rt 198w Hotel Laurel
- Holiday Inn Laurel West-i-95/Rt 198w Hotel
- Holiday Inn Laurel
- Laurel Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Laurel-West hotel a 2007 Intercontinental Hotels Group Renovation Award winner. This full service Laurel, MD hotel is conveniently located at I-95/Rt 198W, exit 33B. Whether you are going to Washington DC or Baltimore, we are centrally located to both locations with easy access. Great amenities corporate guests expect, including complimentary high-speed Internet, business center, and newly refreshed fitness center. Take refreshing dip in our indoor heated pool in our spacious atrium. Begin your day at Atrium CafÃ© with a great breakfast, kids 12 and under eat free. Coming 1st quarter 2009 all Platinum and Gold Priority Club members will have access to the 6th floor Executive Club Lounge. A relaxing upscale space, the club level lounge offers complimentary breakfast, d oeuvres and variety of beverage options. End your busy day with a spectacular dinner onsite at Outback Steakhouse. Cheer on local sports teams including the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field, Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards or the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Other local attractions include Laurel horse racing track, Gardens Ice House and Fairlands Athletic Complex. Area business include: UPS, Verizon, Fort Meade, Dreyer s Ice Cream, John Hopkins Applied Physics/Kossiakoff and Lockheed Martin. Local business parks include Sweitzer Lane and Tech Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Laurel West-I-95/RT 198W reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.