I have stayed a several Holiday Inns and have had no real complaints. However, although the room and building was fine, there were some things that they should have done a better job with.
I was getting ready to shower and discovered there was no shampoo. Luckily, I had some in my makeup bag. However, my companion in another room had no shampoo or soap! He called down and was told someone would bring some. No one ever came. I guess it is the duty of the customer to check these things out before you really need them but honestly, it should not be hard to have a check-off list for the maids to make sure all is right.
The Fitness room was very mediocre. Not what I would expect for a Holiday Inn. Dirty with not much equipment.
I attended a conference there and during a bathroom break was dismayed to see paper towels all over the floor as the bin had not been emptied.
I had decided based on other reviews not to eat here.
I did get good help when I called about WIFI not showing up. I was directed to choose another server.
Room was dark which I like. AC worked which was good because it was stuffy and hot when I walked in. However, it was VERY loud!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laurel West-i-95/Rt 198w Hotel
- Holiday Inn Laurel West-i-95/Rt 198w Hotel Laurel
- Holiday Inn Laurel
- Laurel Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Laurel-West hotel a 2007 Intercontinental Hotels Group Renovation Award winner. This full service Laurel, MD hotel is conveniently located at I-95/Rt 198W, exit 33B. Whether you are going to Washington DC or Baltimore, we are centrally located to both locations with easy access. Great amenities corporate guests expect, including complimentary high-speed Internet, business center, and newly refreshed fitness center. Take refreshing dip in our indoor heated pool in our spacious atrium. Begin your day at Atrium CafÃ© with a great breakfast, kids 12 and under eat free. Coming 1st quarter 2009 all Platinum and Gold Priority Club members will have access to the 6th floor Executive Club Lounge. A relaxing upscale space, the club level lounge offers complimentary breakfast, d oeuvres and variety of beverage options. End your busy day with a spectacular dinner onsite at Outback Steakhouse. Cheer on local sports teams including the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field, Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards or the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Other local attractions include Laurel horse racing track, Gardens Ice House and Fairlands Athletic Complex. Area business include: UPS, Verizon, Fort Meade, Dreyer s Ice Cream, John Hopkins Applied Physics/Kossiakoff and Lockheed Martin. Local business parks include Sweitzer Lane and Tech Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Laurel West-I-95/RT 198W reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.