Reviewing tends to be pointless because by and large you get what you pay for. The Holiday Inn Laurel West was rated No 2 in Tripadvisor for Laurel when I booked. I was in Laurel in order to visit friends. What to say? The room was large and the price relatively little. The complimentary breakfast was inedible unless you stuck to toast and cereal. The hotel was worn in parts though the room was largely clean. Parking was free and extensive. There was a nice Outback Steakhouse Restaurant adjoining. It was all OK for the price but hard to be enthusiastic.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Laurel West-i-95/Rt 198w Hotel
- Holiday Inn Laurel West-i-95/Rt 198w Hotel Laurel
- Holiday Inn Laurel
- Laurel Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Laurel-West hotel a 2007 Intercontinental Hotels Group Renovation Award winner. This full service Laurel, MD hotel is conveniently located at I-95/Rt 198W, exit 33B. Whether you are going to Washington DC or Baltimore, we are centrally located to both locations with easy access. Great amenities corporate guests expect, including complimentary high-speed Internet, business center, and newly refreshed fitness center. Take refreshing dip in our indoor heated pool in our spacious atrium. Begin your day at Atrium CafÃ© with a great breakfast, kids 12 and under eat free. Coming 1st quarter 2009 all Platinum and Gold Priority Club members will have access to the 6th floor Executive Club Lounge. A relaxing upscale space, the club level lounge offers complimentary breakfast, d oeuvres and variety of beverage options. End your busy day with a spectacular dinner onsite at Outback Steakhouse. Cheer on local sports teams including the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field, Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards or the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Other local attractions include Laurel horse racing track, Gardens Ice House and Fairlands Athletic Complex. Area business include: UPS, Verizon, Fort Meade, Dreyer s Ice Cream, John Hopkins Applied Physics/Kossiakoff and Lockheed Martin. Local business parks include Sweitzer Lane and Tech Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Laurel West-I-95/RT 198W reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.